Tradmark Violation Military Task Force Operation

The year is 2010 and after years of wrangling through congress, a law is passed making the ownership of mp3’s illegal. This is now to be enforced by the CIA, FBI, and the United States Military.

The website www.cdfreaks.com is outlawed as the Federal Courts deemed it a tool of P2P and CD copying terrorism and placed it on the State’s Terrorist Organization list. Many of it’s moderators have to live life on the move, going through Europe with fake passports and midnight harrowing border crossings.
Those caught are handed over to the United States for mp3 terror charges and they are brought to Guantánamo Bay, Cuba.

Mr. Belvedere is tragically gunned down in a battle with special forces, but not before taking 10 others with him.

Huzzy is assassinated when secret agents place a bomb under his car. Amongst the white pieces of bloodstained metal, many CD-R’s are found. This case is hailed as a “Cache of possible copy-stealing software taken off the streets” by the papers.

G@M3FR3@K is incarcerated in an Egyptian jail and beaten to reveal the whereabouts of others to which he commits suicide with a simple note saying “freaks forever”.

Airhead is missing in the mountains after several B-52 bomber runs attempt to take his life. He finds the skeletal remains of Osama Bin Laden and is not encouraged.

With most of the Moderators dead and the average posters on the message boards missing, the fat record company executives light their cuban cigars with 50 dollar bills and laugh. They used artists as a tool…and the government as a tool.

Is your life worth an MP3?

(A stupid story by BadASCII)

Tax will protect us…

Originally posted by DoMiN8ToR
Tax will protect us…

:wink:

Was wondering how I fitted into this picture…but now I know :bigsmile:

This would not happen if we had a nuke! Somebody start phoning the Russians :slight_smile:

This all looks funny, but read what I heard today. As some know I study history and I have to make some papers this year. One of the subjects is the diplomatic relations between Europe and the Turkish empire during the 16th century. I heard from the assistant that academics who study islam, muslims,… could all be watched by some stupid organisation, www.campus-watch.org. Several of the world most famous historians who speciale in islam are on their ‘hitlist’. So I better watch out that I don’t say anything stupid about Jews or the US, now that I’m writing a paper on the subject.

Originally posted by BadASCII
Airhead is missing in the mountains after several B-52 bomber runs attempt to take his life. He finds the skeletal remains of Osama Bin Laden and is not encouraged.

They will never get me! Never!
Didn’t know Osama used to hang out in the alps… :slight_smile:

(Methinks Hemi will take be poisoned with a lethal souvlaki, alexnoe an spath will hide in the sewers. SirDavidGuy will be upperhanded in a wild car-chase through the mexican desert, and cloakdoa ends up dancing tango in Buenos Aires :))

philamber will probably legislate his way out of this mess with some long and not-really-making-sense type of document :bigsmile:

Oh and dansmug will be shot, as a newsposter he posed a serious threat to the civilized society :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Airhead
Oh and dansmug will be shot, as a newsposter he posed a serious threat to the civilized society :stuck_out_tongue:

/me is not in the mood to react, praise yourself lucky

praises self lucky

Didn’t know Osama used to hang out in the alps…

1. Neither did he!:bigsmile:

2. If I’ll die for a mp3? YES!!! Today one mp3, tomorow another mp3… and my collection will get bigger. And if I’ll day while I’m listening one I like, I think that I will do it happily.

I just realized that by 2010, I will be paying taxes. :a So in effect I will be bankrolling the operation against this site by financing the government. :cool:

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
I just realized that by 2010, I will be paying taxes.

Let me ‘comfort’ you by saying that you already do pay taxes…

The year is 2011, RIAA has realized the foolishness of their ways, they start their own file sharing program and demand that all computer users install it, because they cannot tolerate competition. As for protecting the artists against piracy, they were
never really interested in that anyway, the bottom line is profit after all, and the only cash cow they haven’t killed by this time
is the gargantuan Kazaa company…
The new program will be call RIAAZA, and will contain spywhere that turns your computer into a webcam that can monitor
your entire home, especially your bedroom. Microsoft has included it with all versions of Windows, which they say will not run without it, also new legislation has just been put in place to force computer users to install the program because President George Bush III says it will cut down the possibility of terrorist activities because they can pay
the RIAA for the information they retrieve…

Wait a minute this is getting eerily too real, I’ll stop now.

philamber will probably legislate his way out of this mess with some long and not-really-making-sense type of document :bigsmile:

Is there any other kind of legal document? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

ehrm… now that you say it, probably no… :slight_smile:

Originally posted by iamrocket
also new legislation has just been put in place to force computer users to install the program because President George Bush III says it will cut down the possibility of terrorist activities because they can pay
the RIAA for the information they retrieve…

I dont think Bush has a son. He has two daughters, which I doubt will become President due to the female part.

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
which I doubt will become President due to the female part.

Now how’s that for discrimination… No female presidents… Jeez…
Methinks you yankees should throw away your constitution and start from scratch…

Originally posted by BadASCII
[B]Mr. Belvedere is tragically gunned down in a battle with special forces, but not before taking 10 others with him.

Is your life worth an MP3?

(A stupid story by BadASCII) [/B]

Hmm , i always wanted to make sure i’m not going to be one of those elderly folks who sit behind a window staring outside watching the seasons go by :slight_smile:

My life is not worth an MP3 , my life is not worth any movie cliche or whatever story or whatever war is on. My life is nothing. Life in general is a tar pit of evil inside a dustbin called heaven or hell with a lot of stupid people who think they have a purpose in life.

There is none… everything is useless… autumn is coming … suicide seaons…

alexnoe an spath will hide in the sewers.

and become life long friends willing to die for each others beliefs.

sometimes… i should stop smoking …

Originally posted by philamber

Is there any other kind of legal document? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

is Ally McBeal a lawyer ? :slight_smile: