Track titles in Nero 6

vbimport

Hi,

I have recently updated to Nero 6 Ultra edition and have a problem with track titles. Previously I would add my tracks from mp3’s and they would appear in the list fine, useful as I use CD Text. Since I have changed to version 6 this doesnt work anymore. The tracks appear as strange filenames that all start with NER followed by a series of numbers. It seems ok when dragging them into the list but as soon as they get they it automatically renames them to this annoying new name. Can anyone help please its driving me mad.

Thanks

You are running the newest version I asumse (6.3.0.3)?

Originally posted by Ssseth

You are running the newest version I asumse (6.3.0.3)?
When it comes to the mentioned by redstripe1uk problem, in what sense 6.3.0.3 is better than 6.3.0.2 ?

Who knows, perhaps it’s a bug. :smiley:

Who knows, perhaps it’s a bug. :smiley:
To guess and to know are 2 different things.

Never seen anybody having this sort of issue w Nero 6.xxx before.

Hello and thank you for your quick reply

The version I have running is 6.0.0.0 do you think that this is where the problem lies?

you better update if you have 6.0.0.0
that one is full of bugs

Thanks guys will get the new version asap and post update when i have the results.

Originally posted by damiandimitri
you better update if you have 6.0.0.0
that one is full of bugs

I hope it works so I can jab Bo :stuck_out_tongue:

Jab away… It works fine now with 6.3.0.3 :stuck_out_tongue:

Ssseth --> <-- BoSkin

Oh he’s even blue, how much better can it get!?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad we could help :smiley:

Ssseth --> <-- BoSkin

You just happened to get off this time

Sorry guys,

It looks like your battle has to begin again. Just tried to burn another cd from mp3’s and guess what titles are now changed to something else.

As they are added, the correct name is displayed on screen, as soon as they get to the list of files to burn they are now renamed as track1 track2 etc etc…

Is there some setting I dont know about so I can keep my track names as per the original mp3.

I burned the same disc in recordnow max and its fine, but i prefer to use nero…or I did!!

Originally posted by redstripe1uk

It looks like your battle has to begin again. Just tried to burn another cd from mp3’s and guess what titles are now changed to something else.

Is there some setting I dont know about so I can keep my track names as per the original mp3.

Battle ? It is gonna be a friendly match, I hope.

Another CD ? And what in this case was the difference between this and the other one(s) ?
How do you burn your mp3 stuff ? Can you tell the path ?
Does this happen if you burn Audio CDR is made out of WAVs ?

Goto : File > Preferences > ‘Language’ and ‘File Browser’ tabs and check your settings there.

Hi,

Settings seem fine. When I burn I usually add the files from a dvd full of mp3’s (this is in the other drive). I tried adding a wav file the same way into nero and it was fine. The only thing it renames are mp3’s. Strange thing is when I installed 6.3.0.3 the first cd I burnt was fine it kept the track titles but any after that it just renames to track1 2 3 etc. I didnt change any settings at all.

What if you tried saving the files onto the HD first and typing 01, 02, 03 before the artist name
and then drag-and-droping those in the compilation window ?

Will give it a try when I get home from work this evening, I have just discovered one of the settings on my pc here at work is slightly different so I will check they all match too.

Thanks again.