Tower heist (2012) dvd & english versions

vbimport

had success using dvd hd fab decrypter v.8.1.6.3 and dvd shrink may the results be with you :rolleyes:

@ Alien67, do you ever try just DVD Shrink? [I]That[/I] would be more telling…

I only use DVD shrink to edit the start and stop of my movies and also change the size to fit my blank disc as for just decrypting movies it is not supported anymore for the new DVD releases and their new encryption I use DVD hd fab because it supports DVD and blue-ray with the option to convert a blue-ray to fit on a regular DVD disc without losing any quality of the movie.

[QUOTE=Alien67;2624004]I only use DVD shrink to edit the start and stop of my movies and also change the size to fit my blank disc as for just decrypting movies it is not supported anymore for the new DVD releases and their new encryption I use DVD hd fab because it supports DVD and blue-ray with the option to convert a blue-ray to fit on a regular DVD disc without losing any quality of the movie.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried Shrink in tandem with Anydvd in the background?

[QUOTE=Alien67;2624004]I only use DVD shrink to edit the start and stop of my movies and also change the size to fit my blank disc as for just decrypting movies it is not supported anymore for the new DVD releases and their new encryption I use DVD hd fab because it supports DVD and blue-ray with the option to convert a blue-ray to fit on a regular DVD disc without losing any quality of the movie.[/QUOTE]

Many movies, even new releases, have nothing more than simple CSS protection on them, so Shrink works as well as it ever did for decrypting those.

I’ve even come across a couple of movies that had no encryption at all, and were released by major studios. Those are a bit rare, since I’ve only found two in the last nine years.

And as far as converting blu ray to fit onto a dvd disk…anytime you compress or convert, you [B]will[/B] lose some of the picture quality. It is a given. The only time you can take a blu ray and put it onto dvd sized disks without quality loss is when the blu ray movie already fits without compression and when you do not convert from the H264, VC-1 or high bitrate Mpeg2 found in blu ray down to the SD quality mpeg2 found in dvd-video.