Total war

i have a problem with a game i want to install, mideveal total war, like i already intall it but it say game not install correctly i try to unistall but there not a button i can bress so i just deleted the field , i tryed to intalled again but it say that field already exist then it stops istalling it , i search for it but a cant find it, please help i really like this game,

Is it a legitimate version?

[QUOTE=Ayiramala;2536932]Is it a legitimate version?[/QUOTE]

I think we already multiple times settled this issue already unless you have factual facts to backup your claim stop making such claims.

[QUOTE=CrazyGeo1;2536689]i have a problem with a game i want to install, mideveal total war, like i already intall it but it say game not install correctly i try to unistall but there not a button i can bress so i just deleted the field , i tryed to intalled again but it say that field already exist then it stops istalling it , i search for it but a cant find it, please help i really like this game,[/QUOTE]

If you installed properly and finished the installation there is always a uninstall option that is installed for any games or software. Unless its a shareware or freeware then some will have them and some will not.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2536938]I think we already multiple times settled this issue already unless you have factual facts to backup your claim stop making such claims.[/QUOTE]

I don’t understand the ‘claim’ you mentioned. Were you actually addressing me?

[QUOTE=Ayiramala;2536940]I don’t understand the ‘claim’ you mentioned. Were you actually addressing me?[/QUOTE]

Trying to be funny…right???..

Ayiramala, there is no evidence shown to even suspect that CrazyGeo1 is using a pirated copy of this game. It is not accepted practice in these forums to accuse someone (even indirectly) of using such software without more direct proof, and even then, you should leave the moderating chores to the actual moderators.

To CrazyGeo1, if the uninstall option in Control Panel is not working properly, you may have to clean out registry entries by hand, or try a restore point prior to the first installation of the game.

To coolcolors:
Honestly, I did not understand the comment.

To Kerry59:
I never intended to be rude to the first poster. I wasn’t accusing him of anything.And I wasn’t moderating. My apologies if I sounded that way. It was just a thought that occurred to me at that moment, that’s all. Such software sometimes show problems.

Ok, I’ve removed Coolcolor’s last comments. Even if well intended, they are off topic.

Any further comments in this thread [B]will [/B]be an attempt to help CrazyGeo1 with his problem. :cop:

[QUOTE=Ayiramala;2536932]Is it a legitimate version?[/QUOTE]
is the gold edision

[QUOTE=CrazyGeo1;2536689]i have a problem with a game i want to install, mideveal total war, like i already intall it but it say game not install correctly i try to unistall but there not a button i can bress so i just deleted the field , i tryed to intalled again but it say that field already exist then it stops istalling it , i search for it but a cant find it, please help i really like this game,[/QUOTE]
( the problem is that when i intall it for the firsth time it was fine once done the install i try to play it say that the program was intall incorrect so i try to unistall but theres no unistall like a regular game i cant find it, so i try to intall it again then it say program all ready install (aborting install) so i dont know what to do

Not exactly for the Gold edition but it might help:
http://shoguntotalwar.yuku.com/topic/24456

Try installing on a different machine, and see if the problem is still there.