Total recorder

vbimport

I have just installed a demo verson. I note that it supplants my Realtek software as being default device.

Is That OK.

Yeah, it needs to go through Total Recorder for the prog to work. You can switch it under sound properties, but the the 30 second pre-record won’t function and you’ll have to have the stream running before you launch the program.

[QUOTE=jrkilloch;2141463]I have just installed a demo verson. I note that it supplants my Realtek software as being default device.

Is That OK.[/QUOTE]
Total Recorder is rubbish to me…I recommend Replay Music…

[quote=Macrovision3500;2141560]Total Recorder is rubbish to me…I recommend Replay Music…

http://www.applian.com[/quote]
Them’s some pretty strong words. I’ve been using TotalRecorder for years and have never seen a reason to even try anything else…

I’ve been using Total Recorder for a very long time now as well and have never found the need to switch. It was a small pain to get it all set up, but since then it does exactly what I want.

Mac, what are the advantages to Replay Music?

RM

[QUOTE=RichMan;2141784]I’ve been using Total Recorder for a very long time now as well and have never found the need to switch. It was a small pain to get it all set up, but since then it does exactly what I want.

Mac, what are the advantages to Replay Music?

RM[/QUOTE]

Overview of Replay Music:

Overview of Replay Music:

Thanks, but I had already read a lot on their site.

It seems to me that Total Recorder does what Replay does with the exception of auto tagging. I don’t see how this is possible even with Replay though. When I visit a website that is simply streaming some songs, I don’t think there are any tags (artist, song title, etc…) available. Perhaps I’m wrong though.

Total Recorder will record whatever is being sent to my sound card and stores it in the MP3 bitrate that I select.

RM

@ RichMan, WinAmp’s auto-tag works well…