Toshiba Transmemory 32GB USB 2.0 Stick Competition

vbimport

Hi,

Toshiba has kindly provided myce.com with a Transmemory 32GB USB 2.0 stick to give to one of our members.

To qualify for the prize draw, please send a private message on the myce forum to JReynolds with the answers to the following questions.

1. Which company invented NAND?
  2. Which enterprise SSD proved in myce’s testing to have the best 4K Mixed Reads/Writes power efficiency, clue look in this article http://www.myce.com/review/myce-enterprise-ssd-power-testing-76161/
  3. Myce has a forum where staff and users will answer any questions you have about your SSD or hard disk. The forum also has a section for your discussions on Memory Cards & ____ ____? Tip: Check the forum.

Rules:

1. All entries must be received by midnight (GMT) on the 20th August 2015
  2. The competition is not open to myce staff members
  3. One entry per member please
  4. The winning entry will be chosen at random by ‘she who must be obeyed’ (my wife)

Good luck everyone,

Kind regards, JR

Oh goody, another competition. :clap:

Have dispatched my answers and will be keeping my fingers crossed until the 20th.

For interest here’s a picture -

Regds, JR

I am pleased to announce that s.w.m.b.o’d has chosen cobo as the winner.

A big thank you to all those that entered.

Kind regards, JR

I wasn’t expecting to win. Thanks very much. How many entries were there? Just me and Ibex?

So many freebies this week - DVDFab Passkey, EaseUS ToDo Backup and now this.

Congratulations Cobo. :clap:

JR, please tell [I]she who must be obeyed[/I] that she can keep the brown envelope. Maybe it would have made a more effective bribe had I thought to put some money in it. :bigsmile: