Toshiba SD-H802A 2.4X HD-DVD-ROM - PATA - $18.99 + Shipping - Geeks

vbimport

Obsolete tech, but for that price, if you needed or wanted a DVD-ROM anyway, might as well get this:

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=BLK-SD-H802A-DO-R&cpc=SCH&AID=10440852&CJPID=1225267

Oh my goodness that really is old tech :eek:

[QUOTE=getit29;2053717]Oh my goodness that really is old tech :eek:[/QUOTE]

Dude, it’s not old tech, since HD-DVD just lost the format war. It is obsolete tech, since there aren’t going to be anymore HD-DVD releases. As I said, if someone was going to use a standard DVD-ROM anyway, then they might consider getting an HD-DVD-ROM. You did catch the “HD” part, right? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=negritude;2053779]Dude, it’s not old tech, since HD-DVD just lost the format war. It is obsolete tech, since there aren’t going to be anymore HD-DVD releases. As I said, if someone was going to use a standard DVD-ROM anyway, then they might consider getting an HD-DVD-ROM. You did catch the “HD” part, right? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I was just kidding about it being old tech which it kind of is since HD lost the
format war :bigsmile: actually it seems like anything over a couple of weeks old is
considered old tech in this super fast paced computer world. :iagree: That brand
new system that a person goes out and buys is almost outdated before they
even get it home and get it hooked up at least it seems that way now days. :doh: :wink:

Actually is Refurbished.