Torret help arfter reformating

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Acer DVR106RD. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]hi this is my 1st time on forums so if i could have some help that would be awsome

well i reformated my harddrivbe yestiday becuase i wanted to give it a good clean well befor i reformated when i downloaded torrent movies it would show them in avi so i wouldnt have a problem playing em but now when i downloaded a movie it shows it in like windows media player format its symbol is the play option button on top of a white page also if i try to play it in windows media player i only get the sound for the movie n windows media player just plays those pattens on screen

[QUOTE=killar480;2168107][qanda]This thread is about the Acer DVR106RD. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]hi this is my 1st time on forums so if i could have some help that would be awsome

well i reformated my harddrivbe yestiday becuase i wanted to give it a good clean well befor i reformated when i downloaded torrent movies it would show them in avi so i wouldnt have a problem playing em but now when i downloaded a movie it shows it in like windows media player format its symbol is the play option button on top of a white page also if i try to play it in windows media player i only get the sound for the movie n windows media player just plays those pattens on screen[/QUOTE]

Can you reclairify what you just asked it was confusing to read it. Also can you post a picture of what it looks like to get a better feel for what your asking. What program are you using to download the movies? Sounds like there is missing a pluging or a codec to properly play the movie. Download VLC and give it a try to see if it can play it.