Torrent Spy has gone to the dogs

Today I tried to get on Torrent Spy and they turned into a subscription site that you have to pay for. Just anther great Bit torrent site, taken down by legal issues. :’(
look http://www.torrentspy.org/

HUMMM have you tried www.torrentspy.com instead?

That what I was about to say. You beat me to it. But I am trying to go there now and the page is not loading. I was there earlier:confused:

@Id33k

Have you tried any private trackers? You will get alot better speeds.

I’m there as i type…gotta get a few things in the works…since i’ll be gone for 3 or 4 days at a time now :frowning:

yeah and it wont load for me. I’m not running utorrent, soooo whats up with that?

Private? Never hear of it. Are you refering to those crappy I’ll e-mail you this if you e-mail me this crap??

torrentspy.org looks like a fake rip off of torrentspy.com, anyway torrentspy.com seems to be working again now

Private tracker are normally closed to the public and only invite. There are several out there. Just look around.:iagree:

edit* I got into torrentspy too. and agree with Mr. Brownstone about being a fake. It was like that with suprnova as well.

oh no!!! not super nova…oh wait isn’t that newnova now??? oh i’m really bad with all the nova stuff…giggles

I think you’re referring to mininova.
Anyway, torrentspy.com works just fine here.

private trackers . . . hmmmmm.

Then why does newnova.org look identical to suprnova.org? Only difference now is that the search engine is actually run off the same site.

Whoa. I didn’t even know that site existed. I’ll have a look…

Been on the go for two months and never heard of it until now. Apparently using the old suprnova code and a few tweaks here and there. Looks good - if it lasts.

:iagree: Yes it looks good with a few tweaks here and there and everywhere!

:disagree: :sad:

try .com instead of .org that will take you to the real torrentspy :slight_smile:

sorry, bit slow today, only just. woke up

Torrentspy is still the best IMO because of the comments people leave behind on the torrents. Helpful a lot of times ;).

Odd. The site seems OK to me. (As in it loads properly)

Has anyone been able to get onto torrentspy today? looks like the server is completely down?!!?:a (2:16 EST U.S.)

Anyone heard anything?