Torrent problem

vbimport

i have bittorrent and windows xp,
till date i was downloading smoothly but now my torrent is not getting downloading speed :sad:

And how many seeds are active?

[QUOTE=rajkbaxi;2592437]i have bittorrent and windows xp,
till date i was downloading smoothly but now my torrent is not getting downloading speed :sad:[/QUOTE]

Very little info to be of useful help to find the problem. No file downloading or what kinda connection or what ISP your using or version of O/S XP? and what version of bittorrent. So to really be of help your going to have to give more details of what your doing? Could be ISP throttling or maybe not…so without more data to go over it’s sketchy at best to even know what is happening.

i have windows xp and bittorrent 7.2.1, seeds are active but my downloading speed is not raising then 0.8 or 1.0 kb/s plz help me :sad:

i am using bsnl broadband

Your ISP may cap torrents. Try torrenting ubuntu, which has lots of seeds. If that is slow as hell as well the protocol is being capped.

[QUOTE=rajkbaxi;2592581]i am using bsnl broadband[/QUOTE]

Try downloading OpenOffice and see what our seeds and speeds are? If they are slow then your ISP is throttling or you reached your bandwidth limit.

thnx, my torrent is working as well as first