vbimport

Now that CDFreaks has changed to MyCE … are the mods/admins going to go all 1984 on the forum posts and replace Cdfreaks with MyCE?

I think we need to start drafting the history correction crew immediately :iagree:

Are you volunteering for the Ministry of Truth?

Head Minister. It was my idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you suggesting that volunteering for duty in Big MyCE is not a social expectation?
I feel that we might need to re-educate you …

I seriously doubt that this will happen…
If you go back long enough, you see some elements of the past that we are trying to forget even harder (and get deleted asap as soon as the emerge, but no digging)

But I think changing CD Freaks / CDFreaks to MyCE would be far easier by a search and replace in the databases :wink:

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2476704]I seriously doubt that this will happen…
If you go back long enough, you see some elements of the past that we are trying to forget even harder (and get deleted asap as soon as the emerge, but no digging)

But I think changing CD Freaks / CDFreaks to MyCE would be far easier by a search and replace in the databases ;)[/QUOTE]

I don’t think it’s that easy as it depends on the context.

Your sentence above for example would become “But I think changing MyCE/ MyCE to MyCE would be far easier by a search and replace in the databases”. :slight_smile:

I personally believe we shouldn’t be trying to rewrite or alter history though as IMO CDFreaks is part of a heritage that we should all be proud of.

[B]Wombler[/B]

And think of the man- (or woman :p) hours it’d take if we chose to do that manually. :eek:

Oh, the horror! :eek:

Agreed that CDF is a part of history that we should be proud of (well, most bits anyway ;)).

I thought it was just a name change.:eek:

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2476704]I seriously doubt that this will happen…
[B]If you go back long enough, you see some elements of the past that we are trying to forget even harder[/B] (and get deleted asap as soon as the emerge, but no digging)

But I think changing CD Freaks / CDFreaks to MyCE would be far easier by a search and replace in the databases ;)[/QUOTE]

That Reminds me of living in [B]South Africa :flower:[/B]
[B][/B]
[B]We cant forget the past :sad:[/B]
[B]but trying to change :bigsmile:[/B]
[B][/B]
[B]Well most of the people ;)[/B]
:flower: