!

vbimport

how are babies made?

In a factory run by storks AFAIK.

spam?

Why is Hitler? Who is Italy? Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?

Is that you, Herr Doktor Merkwürdichliebe?

You should learn to stop worrying and love the bomb. :iagree:

[quote=DrageMester;2180529]Is that you, Herr Doktor Merkwürdichliebe[/quote]:bigsmile: the good old “ü” is the most used foreign letter here on Cdfreaks forums :bigsmile:

Herr Doktor Merkwürdigliebe should not post and drink.

[quote=mciahel;2180534]:bigsmile: the good old “ü” is the most used foreign letter here on Cdfreaks forums :bigsmile:[/quote] Did you count all of them? :stuck_out_tongue:

how many is not enough? where have all the flowers gone? what does rice resemble most?

enough - 1
Girls have picked them every one
lice

[QUOTE=Dr.Strangelove;2180540]how many is not enough? where have all the flowers gone? what does rice resemble most?[/QUOTE]About NOW is enough.
If you keep posting nonsense, i’ll remove your posts and spank you. :wink:

Not necessary, since it was me who typed them :stuck_out_tongue:
Unfortunately, they were not as stable as RITEK G05. I guess they are radioactive with a very short half life :eek:

what is the final digit of pi? how is the sky? do the flowers or the bees take more pleasure from pollination?

Üs thüs thü nüw Qüüst für lüngüst (ünd süllüüst) thrüüd ün CDFrüüks?

what would you do if i sang out of tune? how is nuclear fusion? where is the electron?

[QUOTE=Dee-27;2180542]About NOW is enough.
If you keep posting nonsense, i’ll remove your posts and spank you. ;)[/QUOTE]Brand new and gets offered a spanking already :sad: :bigsmile:

How long does it take to click a button?
Answer: About 10ms
Thread closed.