Top 10 Bushisms

vbimport

1. “I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport.” —Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

2. “Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren’t able to practice their love with women all across this country.” —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

3. “Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.” —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

4. “There’s no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world’s worst weapons.” —South Bend, Indiana, Sept. 5, 2002.

5. “There’s an old…saying in Tennessee…I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says Fool me once…(3 second pause)… Shame on…(4 second pause)…Shame on you…(6 second pause)…Fool me…Can’t get fooled again.” —Nashville, Tennessee, Sept. 17, 2002.

6. “See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don’t attack each other. Free nations don’t develop weapons of mass destruction.” —Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003

7. “The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the – the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice.” —Washington, D.C., Oct. 27, 2003.

8 “I’m looking forward to a good night’s sleep on the soil of a friend.” —on visiting Denmark, Washington D.C., June 29, 2005

1. “Wow! Brazil is big.” after being shown a map of Brazil by Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Brasilia, Brazil, Nov. 6, 2005

2. A TIE BETWEEN:
    “Rarely is the question asked, ‘Is our children learning’?”
    —Florence, S.C. Jan 11 2000
    “The illiteracy level of our children are appalling.” —Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 20004

The man is a grin a minute…

LMAO ! I actually saw the video of this - I’d say #3 is hilarious because it’s so damn true :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I saw #5 on t.v. and it was pretty dang hilarious.

#7 is great and #6 too. I miss the one about pollution not being the problem though (it’s the particles in our air and water thats the real problem) :bigsmile:

“It isn’t pollution that’s harming the environment. It’s the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.”

• George W. Bush

My favorite saying [B]about[/B] Bush is “I would rather have a president that screwed his intern than one that screwed his country.”

Lets not forget these…

“The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.”

• George W. Bush

“If we don’t succeed, we run the risk of failure.”

• George W. Bush

“A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.”

• George W. Bush

Here are my rants about a couple of quotes-
"I think about the war in Iraq every day. Every day. Every single day."
I wonder what possesses him to think about the war that he started every day.

Another-
"I am here to say that America is addicted to oil."
No dip Sherlock, what could have clued you in on that. Next thing you know, he will realize that water is wet and that the majority of people in America hate his guts. I wonder if he had to call in the C.I.A to figure it out for him.

Brilliant :bigsmile: :clap:

Some More:
“For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It’s just unacceptable. And we’re going to do something about it.” —Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

“As you know, these are open forums, you’re able to come and listen to what I have to say.” --George W. Bush, 10.28.03.

“We look forward to analyzing and working with legislation that will make–it would hope–put a free press’s mind at ease that you’re not being denied information you shouldn’t see.” --G.W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 14, 2005

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.’’ —Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

“I glance at the headlines just to kind of get a flavor for what’s moving. I rarely read the stories, and get briefed by people who are probably read the news themselves.” —Washington, D.C., Sept. 21, 2003

“We need an energy bill that encourages consumption.” —Trenton, N.J., Sept. 23, 2002

"Now, we talked to Joan Hanover. She and her husband, George, were visiting with us. They are near retirement—retiring—in the process of retiring, meaning they’re very smart, active, capable people who are retirement age and are retiring."
—Alexandria, Va., Feb. 12, 2003.

“My plan reduces the national debt, and fast. So fast, in fact, that economists worry that we’re going to run out of debt to retire.” —radio address, Feb. 24, 2001

“Perhaps the biggest problem is that we have passed children from grade to grade, year after year, and those – child hadn’t learned the basics of reading and math.” —Washington, D.C., Jan. 8, 2003

And he graduated from Yale…

cough and he is the most powerful “leader” in the world

I like the one about the relationship between Canada and Mexico where he says
"Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better."
– In press conference with Canadian PM, Washington, D.C., Sep. 24, 2001
Well apparently he forgot about something big in between…lol

Didn’t he mean the “borderline” relationship ? :smiley:

At least he has a sense of humour and graduating from Yale means Jack Sh*te :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Fool me once…shame on…shame on you…fool me twice…you know you can’t fool me twice LOL!

God forbid his commander in chief skills for upcoming World War 3 :slight_smile: :smiley:

Does anyone know what this guy’s IQ is ??

“I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound largemouth bass in my lake.” —George W. Bush, on his best moment in office, interview with the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, May 7, 2006

“I like my buddies from west Texas. I liked them when I was young, I liked them then I was middle-age, I liked them before I was president, and I like them during president, and I like them [B]after[/B] president.” —George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Feb. 1, 2006

“I’m going to spend a lot of time on Social Security. I enjoy it. I enjoy taking on the issue. I guess, it’s the mother in me.” --Washington D.C., April 14, 2005

S_S do you know anyone who voted for bush?

lol…
////
$ $
<
___/

Deleted.

LMAO :bigsmile:

About the same as his shoe size…

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity. /.

i’m sure his IQ is in the single digits… :iagree:

“The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him.” - 9/13/2001

“I don’t know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don’t care. It’s not that important. It’s not our priority.” - 3/12/2002

“Bring 'em on!”

I also like that big banner on the aircraft carrier: Mission Accomplished.