Tool for Multi Episode CD's

Download VOBMerge Here

I created this tool for 2 reasons.

1. I wanted to be able to add my own vob into the DVD startup
  2. So i could create Multi Episode DVD’s…

how to use.

Take the Different Episodes that you want to put onto the dvd and drop them into a new folder…

heres an example of how the episodes would look…

VTS_02_0.VOB
VTS_02_1.VOB
VTS_03_0.VOB
VTS_03_1.VOB
VTS_04_0.VOB
VTS_04_1.VOB
VTS_05_0.VOB
VTS_05_1.VOB

etc etc

rename the vobs like.

VTS_01_0.VOB.001
VTS_01_0.VOB.002
VTS_01_0.VOB.003
VTS_01_0.VOB.004
VTS_01_0.VOB.005
VTS_01_0.VOB.006
VTS_01_0.VOB.007
VTS_01_0.VOB.008

(it can be VTS_0X_X.VOB. Just make sure that you make them all with the same set #'s)

now load up VOBMerge and click the … and browse to the Directory that you put the vobs in. VTS_0X_X.VOB.001 will be the only selectable vob. Select it and click Open…

now Click Merge.

VOBMerge will Merge all the series of Vob’s into 1 VOB (it will be VTS_0X_X.VOB) … Now just create new IFO’s or whatever and your done…

If this tool sux, sorry, i created it for my own use not yours. But if you like it and want more options then i can do that too…

Originally posted by EpyxZ
[B]

heres an example of how the episodes would look…

VTS_02_0.VOB
VTS_02_1.VOB
VTS_03_0.VOB
VTS_03_1.VOB
VTS_04_0.VOB
VTS_04_1.VOB
VTS_05_0.VOB
VTS_05_1.VOB

[/B]

EpyxZ,

I already know the answer but why do you include the *_0.VOBs?

@ EpyxZ,

Good work in making your “VOBMerge” program.

Perchance are you aware of VOBEdit v0.6 a freeware program created by Decision Development and available at http://www.ifoedit.com/ . In this program (VOBEdit) if you navigate to Menu: ‘Edit -> Join Clips’ you can do the thing as your “VOBMerge” program does.

Using VOBEdit v0.6 would have saved you all the time and effort of writing your “VOBMerge" program. Just making you aware that the VOBEdit program was available.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,
bjkg

PS- DVD2one - Multiple Episode DVD’s Guide

There is a “GUIDE” available that details how to use VobEdit and IfoEdit to join VOB files of different episodes together in to one VOB File set that will allow DVD2one to process just like a “Normal” Movie DVD with chapters.

http://ifoedit.wh.fr0zen.com/joinclip.html#joindbl

rofl. nope didnt know that program was out there… very true, if i knew that was out there i would not have written mine :stuck_out_tongue: oh well, thanks for the link :slight_smile: and sorry to waste your time people. like i said didnt know that that was out there… arg… :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by EpyxZ
rofl. nope didnt know that program was out there… very true, if i knew that was out there i would not have written mine :stuck_out_tongue: oh well, thanks for the link :slight_smile: and sorry to waste your time people. like i said didnt know that that was out there… arg… :stuck_out_tongue:

But,… by including the .0 vobs you have also the menu’s ?
or are no menu’s available, with “your way” ?

Is there a way, to keep also a menu, for the episodes ?

I’m using VobMerge and I love it!
but with the latest version (2.5) I got weird error and I could’t work with it

Error: Not Enough Diskspace!

although I have a huge free space, and when I use the older version (2.01) , it works just fine

so what’s going on guyz?