Tool Bar

vbimport

I have my toolbar set on hide in control panel, yet it never goes away, a real pain in the butt. Any ideas? T.I.A.

You’re not giving us much to go on there but the first thing I’d try is uninstalling it via the control panel.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2609462]You’re not giving us much to go on there but the first thing I’d try is uninstalling it via the control panel.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
Sorry ,its the taskbar, I went into control panel and chose “Hide taskbar”, it is still there and I can’t get it to hide and it covers the lower icons on the desktop.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2609500]Sorry ,its the taskbar, I went into control panel and chose “Hide taskbar”, it is still there and I can’t get it to hide and it covers the lower icons on the desktop.[/QUOTE]

There is a number of potential causes for this.

Right click the Task bar and select Properties.

Is the auto hide checkbox selected?

[B]Wombler[/B]

Another possibility is one of the programs on the taskbar wants your attention.

Can you give us a screen shot of the desk top with the task bar visible?

…especially important if you have a really “attractive” desktop background :wink:

[QUOTE=Wombler;2609513]There is a number of potential causes for this.

Right click the Task bar and select Properties.

Is the auto hide checkbox selected?

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
Wombler, thanks for the advice, Did as you suggested and the Auto Hide was checked ,problem was so was Lock Toolbar checked!

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2609588]Wombler, thanks for the advice, Did as you suggested and the Auto Hide was checked ,problem was so was Lock Toolbar checked![/QUOTE]

That shouldn’t have affected things but anyway, glad you’re sorted.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Probably just a glich that unlocking the taskbar corrected.

[QUOTE=cholla;2609632]Probably just a glich that unlocking the taskbar corrected.[/QUOTE]

Probably but at least it worked anyway. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]