Too many frame drops! Please help

Hi. I have a big problem. When i make a backup copy of Die Another Day is says too many frame drops. There are two main movies, so i choose the first. I then only select the DTS audio language and all the subtitles (i actually only need the danish subs, but have read that you have to select all) and use ifoedit. My settings in mpeg is
Aspect ratio: 16:9
DC: 10
iDCT: 32 bit MMX
Encoder mode: variable, 3 passes
bitrate: min 1000, avg. 3981, max. 7500
GOP sequence: M=3, N/M: 4, 15, 20.
Encoder options: progressive frames(Don’t know how to see if the movie is progressive or interlaced), Zigzag scanning order.
AVS-script: MPEGDecoder.DLL (Because it’s pal reg 2).
Actually the settings that Mr. Bass.org uses in his guide, but after it has encoded it says too many frame drops and i see in my log that it probably has something to do with my DTS soundtrack but i don’t know for sure. I made a couple of backups before and it all turned out fine. But recently Die Another day and bad company says too many frame drops. Please help me solve this problem.
I use dvd2dvd-r, ifoedit 0.95, and cce sp 2.66.01.07

I’m not sure it’s any help , but since DTS has a higher bandwith (less compressed) than “normal” Dolby Digital , you will probably need to enhance the bitrate max.