TODAY ONLY: 60 Taiyo Yuden CD-Rs - $15 After Coupon - Walgreens

vbimport

Today is your last chance to pick up two 30-packs of Sony Music CD-Rs at Walgreens which are already on sale for $9.99, but when using the $5off$20 coupon reduce the price to $15 ($7.50 per spindle). Not the greatest price, but better than normal for branded TY CD-Rs. Note, you’ll need a very small filler to get the before coupon price to $20.

http://walgreens.shoplocal.com/walgreens/Default.aspx?action=browsepagedetail&storeid=2428996&rapid=572462&pagenumber=5&listingid=-2091240160

Thanks for the coupon negritude :slight_smile:

[B]??? Why cdfreaks don’t have a Coupon Thread ???[/B]

Thanks for the coupon. I bought 4 packs for $30.

Sweet deal thanks for the reminder
I passed on the Verb CD-R for these Sony TY …thanks again

Hey negritude,

Where did you get this coupon?

Thanks
NBK

[QUOTE=NBK;2115353]Hey negritude,

Where did you get this coupon?

Thanks
NBK[/QUOTE]

It’s linked on the Walgreens homepage at the top right

they also have Sharpie’s on sale for 39c limit 3 …nice filler

I needed some mens multi vitamins 9.99, one 30 pk of Sony CD-R MIJ 9.99, and one large Kit-Kat bar.

Gave the Kit-Kat bar to the wife. Snuck another media buy right past my wife again :bigsmile:

Thank you negritude.

Be advised that these Sony-branded TY music CD-Rs have no maximum speed rating, as they are designed to be used in standalone consumer home audio CD recorders which require audio-specific blanks. If you use these discs in a computer burner, some of those burners may allow only a default burn speed of the slowest speed that the drive supports (8x, 12x or 16x), with no provision at all whatsoever to manually change that setting. Other computer burners may allow a maximum of 32x burns with these particular CD-Rs.

I just came back with 120pack :slight_smile:
Thanks again negritude :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Bob;2115361]I needed some mens multi vitamins 9.99, one 30 pk of Sony CD-R MIJ 9.99, and one large Kit-Kat bar.

Gave the Kit-Kat bar to the wife. Snuck another media buy right past my wife again :bigsmile:

Thank you negritude.[/QUOTE]

Nice move Bob…I am taking notes:bow:

[QUOTE=RJL65;2115398]Be advised that these Sony-branded TY music CD-Rs have no maximum speed rating, as they are designed to be used in standalone consumer home audio CD recorders which require audio-specific blanks. [/QUOTE]

The ones I’ve used have 48x max in all of my burners. MID is the same as other TY CD-Rs I have (non-Audio CDs).