Today is a sad day for human kind

I know vote results have been posted this morning, and George W. Bush was reelected…

This is a day to post how sad and how ashamed the americains should be, because when you say nuclear, you say your day’s are counted…

It truly makes me sad, hope the americains realise soon their terrible mistake…

I hope no mod closes this one, as a human being, i feel i have the right to keep my dignity!!!

We didn’t “realize” our mistake in 2000, so we won’t “realize” any mistake now.

Today was a good day. VERY good day.

I, along with alot of other Americans, sure feel like it’s a mistake. There’s a alot of us Americans that agree with you Dragon. There’s alot of us that think George Bush is a dishonest idiot.

Well don’t blame us Californians. We voted for Kerry.

When I thought Americans couldn’t get more stupid, they do this. :a

Was there really much of a choice?

Wrong thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

And yes, you had a better choice.

which was…?

at least kerry won here in pa his wife that owns heinz her family estate is like 10 mins from me. and the heinz plant is like 5 mins from me. maby i should go their and tell him to fight bush, i got ur back kerry lol.

Every nation gets the leaders they choose. Let’s all thank corporate industries.

I hope this was intended as a (really bad) joke.

Who’s your new president anyway? :bigsmile:

I also cannot understand why Bush is reelected, but i don’t understand why you make a thread about this, because you also didn’t opened a thread when Putin was elected etc.

LOL.

Putin isn’t leader of the most important country in the world. We are facing some serious issues in the (Western) world (like environment, overpopulation, oil-shortage,…) and there’s need for action. Europe is too divided to take the leading role, so that leaves it all up to the States. And I am afraid Bush is not the right person for this task. Don’t know if Kerry would have been, but still.

Presidential Theme Song?

I believe the Heinz corp. backed Bush this year.

personally i hated them both…
so i didnt really care that much who won.

democracy?

choice between Dick 1 and Dick 2, and sometimes Dick 1 might throw away your vote so he wins anyway.

The right teh US is quite possibly the most infulrential country in the world and it got there why? REPUBLICANS

1. Since 1900 which party has had the most presidents?
    11 Presidents were Republican

2. Which party has had the most presidents total?
    Republican

3. Of the presidents from Ohio how many were Democrats and how many were Republican? (Ohio has long been considered the base of the US and the presidential canidit who wins Ohio usually wins the election.)
    All were Republican except for Hayes who was of the Whig party.The right the US is quite possibly the most influential country in the world and it got there why? REPUBLICANS

4. Since 1900 which party has had the most presidents?
    11 Presidents were Republican

5. Which party has had the most president’s total?
    Republican

6. Of the presidents from Ohio how many were Democrats and how many were Republican? (Ohio has long been considered the base of the US and the presidential candidate who wins Ohio usually wins the election.)
    All were Republican except for Hayes who was of the Whig party.

BTW I’m from Europe, Budapest actually.

With Putin i only wanted to call an example for presidents, dictators etc which are corrupt…