Toca race driver

vbimport

anyone know what protection this uses ?
thx in advance
Chunter

would like to know too.

SecuROM coupled with “Fade”

thx

ok thx …another question regarding it though…i’m using blindwrite\read v 4.3.0.31 and i’ve read the how to topics regarding securom 4…the problem i have is no where does it ask me to use the bwa file which i have for it…is it the version i’m using or have i done something wrong ?

check out my reply in the blind write section !..

dont wast 2 cdr`s on this game FADE is uncopyable.

dont wast 2 cdr`s on this game FADE is uncopyable.

sorry mate but i have to disagree…at least with the german version…i have a fully working copy of it …used latest blindwrite…and as i can’t find "the thing that enables me to play without a disc " for this version i must have copied it ok as it works fine…it has SecuROM - 4.84.68 0120 as its protection…

Originally posted by Chunter
[B]

sorry mate but i have to disagree…at least with the german version…i have a fully working copy of it …used latest blindwrite…and as i can’t find "the thing that enables me to play without a disc " for this version i must have copied it ok as it works fine…it has SecuROM - 4.84.68 0120 as its protection… [/B]

yes the securom new is easy to defeat :slight_smile:

the problem is with fade. or it could actualy be a problem with the ntsc or european version of the games

people have reported there systems shuting down when play it …

im experienceing the same dam thing … where in the middle of a race my pc auto shuts down… its very strange… becuse if you by pass the securom then fade shouldnt kick in…

its to strange to say the least. im puzzled :frowning:

i’ve not come across any fade in the german version yet and i’ve beasted the game…i’ll keep you posted when i back up my english version which is in the post…

Fade shouldn’t shut down your computer, it’s purpose is to make the game unplayable (ie in OFP the aim shaked so much you couldn’t hit anything).
I belive this time Fade makes the cars fly, drive backwards or superfast so you can’t beat the game… So I’ve heard :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Airhead
Fade shouldn’t shut down your computer, it’s purpose is to make the game unplayable (ie in OFP the aim shaked so much you couldn’t hit anything).
I belive this time Fade makes the cars fly, drive backwards or superfast so you can’t beat the game… So I’ve heard :slight_smile:

well if thats the case mate then i have defeated fade and SecuROM - 4.84.68 0120

becuse there isnt any flying cards or nothing… its just randomly my pc shuts down playing this game ONLY.

none of my other games shut down so it has to be a hardware flaw in the game.

i dont get it. its seriously doing my nut in.

wonder if there is a fix out there WHO here can help me out. hmmm

It shuts down on your original discs aswell I assume?
There’s a patch in the works, it should be out quite soon, maybe it’ll adress your problem…

It shuts down on your original discs aswell I assume?
There’s a patch in the works, it should be out quite soon, maybe it’ll adress your problem…

yeah original and backup both do the same thing.

i been checking out the codemasters help forum and there are people in there that are in the same boat im in where the game reboots there systems or shuts down there systems

its a real strange one but its trully freaky LOL hmmm unless im the only one with a ghost in my machine :smiley: but seriously it would put a downer in anyone thats getting the problem :frowning:

UPDATE :

FIXED :

wooohoooo it wasnt the game after all lol in my bios the cpu heat shutdown was set to 45c and when playing this game it must have gone over 45c and shut my pc down !LOL

of all the things it could have been and it was as simple as that LOL

well now i have a full on backup WOOOOHOOO :smiley:

pleased for you mate…don’t you just hate it when you think you’ve tried everything but then after giving up find the answer ?

Originally posted by Chunter
pleased for you mate…don’t you just hate it when you think you’ve tried everything but then after giving up find the answer ?

yeah man tell me about it hehe :slight_smile:

Good you got it going :slight_smile:
And thats one nice avatar btw

lol…you may know me as

Huymada Farti Noys

see airheads sig links :wink:

Good you got it going :slight_smile:
And thats one nice avatar btw

thx :slight_smile:

yeah the avatar is great looking hehe and the card i have is frigin awsome … clocked at 351 core 342 memory hehe

by the way if you want the avatar ya can have it and use it on here if ya want :smiley: though i dont know if you have a ati LOL :smiley:

I love my ATI too :slight_smile: