To run nfs2 game

Sir,
i have upgraded my pc by intel original latest M/B and with processor duel core 2.6 and ram 2 GB 250 GB HDD but NFS2 SE game is not running in my pc. This game is running in all Win XP SP2 and Vista also in all the pcs except my pc. It is very unfortunate that it installed successfully in my pc, but not run. after clicking the EXE file a busy sign is appeared and after a certain second it is idle.
Please give me a suggetion to run successfully.

thanking you,

biplab kahali.

[QUOTE=biplab_kahali;2499711]Sir,
i have upgraded my pc by intel original latest M/B and with processor duel core 2.6 and ram 2 GB 250 GB HDD but NFS2 SE game is not running in my pc. This game is running in all Win XP SP2 and Vista also in all the pcs except my pc. It is very unfortunate that it installed successfully in my pc, but not run. after clicking the EXE file a busy sign is appeared and after a certain second it is idle.
Please give me a suggetion to run successfully.

thanking you,

biplab kahali.[/QUOTE]

So what is your current O/S that you using that it won’t install or run it? You weren’t clear on that? What kinda GPU are you running?

The GPU is very important aslong with their drivers installed, and of course the original cd/dvd you have in the optical drive…