To ReneB

vbimport

I think this is stolen software posting was at dooms forum…

(Just read about it, a new 9 to 5 DVD Ripper from Buhl Data is in beta testing at the moment.

http://www.chip.de/ii/7827169_9d5cdb6698.jpg

Sounds interesting and is supposed to do what IC7 does. It looks like a bunch of companies want to get a piece of the cake now and there will probably be alot more of these “One Click Copy” Programs soon.

Buhl-Data states that the whole process only takes 1/4 of the time that would usually take to create a 1:1 Copy.

It is not 100% clear if the Copier also takes the whole menu, but it looks like it because the state that you can raise the quality of the main movie if you leave out extras ( bonus material ) and it would only make sense to me if you have a menu that you have the bonus material.

For those people that understand german, the official info from chip.de

quote:

München_(smk)– Das Programm 9to5 DVD-Ripper soll stunden- und tagelangem Auslesen und Konvertieren von Video-DVDs ein Ende bereiten. Die Software erledigt die Verarbeitung der Videos laut Hersteller Buhl Data in einem Viertel der Zeit, die andere Programme benötigen, um Daten für das Schreiben auf DVD vorzubereiten.

Neben einem hohen Arbeitstempo ist der 9to5 DVD-Ripper ohne Vorkenntnisse zu Bedienen und minimiert laut Hersteller die Qualitätsverluste beim Komprimieren der Video- und Audio-Daten. So soll ohne Format-Änderung ein kompletter Film auf einen handelsüblichen DVD-Rohling passen.

Weniger Einbußen hinsichtlich der Bild- und Ton-Qualität erreicht der Nutzer zusätzlich, indem er nicht benötigte Bestandteile aus der Menüstruktur der Ursprungs-DVD entfernt. So lassen sich etwa Sprachversionen löschen oder Untertitel ausblenden. Mehr Platz auf dem DVD-Rohling verspricht zudem ein Verzicht auf das Bonusmaterial)

Originally posted by t1955feb [b]

München_(smk)– Das Programm 9to5 DVD-Ripper soll stunden- und tagelangem Auslesen und Konvertieren von Video-DVDs ein Ende bereiten. Die Software erledigt die Verarbeitung der Videos laut Hersteller Buhl Data in einem Viertel der Zeit, die andere Programme benötigen, um Daten für das Schreiben auf DVD vorzubereiten.

Neben einem hohen Arbeitstempo ist der 9to5 DVD-Ripper ohne Vorkenntnisse zu Bedienen und minimiert laut Hersteller die Qualitätsverluste beim Komprimieren der Video- und Audio-Daten. So soll ohne Format-Änderung ein kompletter Film auf einen handelsüblichen DVD-Rohling passen.

Weniger Einbußen hinsichtlich der Bild- und Ton-Qualität erreicht der Nutzer zusätzlich, indem er nicht benötigte Bestandteile aus der Menüstruktur der Ursprungs-DVD entfernt. So lassen sich etwa Sprachversionen löschen oder Untertitel ausblenden. Mehr Platz auf dem DVD-Rohling verspricht zudem ein Verzicht auf das Bonusmaterial) [/B]

Using Google’s German to English translator…

Muenchen_(smk) _? _ the program 9to5 DVD Ripper is to prepare grant and for meet-long selection and converting of video DVDs an end. The software settles the processing of the videos according to manufacturer Buhl DATA in a quarter of the time, which other programs need, in order to prepare data for the letter for DVD. Apart from a high work speed the 9to5 DVD Ripper without previous knowledge is minimized to serving and according to manufacturer the quality losses when compressing the video and audio data. So a complete film is to fit on a commercial DVD blank without change of size. The user achieves fewer losses regarding the picture and clay/tone quality additionally, by removing necessary components from the menu structure of the origin DVD. Thus for instance language versions can be deleted or faded out sub-titles. More place on the DVD blank promises besides a renouncement of the bonus material)

I always get a kick out of googles translator. Interestingly, the screen shot in the original post looks just like DVD2One!

Originally posted by hothandiman
I always get a kick out of googles translator. Interestingly, the screen shot in the original post looks just like DVD2One!

No question that some chancers have stolen this from DVD2one! :eek:

It is so obvious they must be stupid to think they will get away with this.

Stupid me… :o

I should drink coffee first then think not the other way around.

But that Buhl product is ofcourse the proposed german retail version of DVD2one. They wanted to release that under their own name for some strange reason :)…