To Buy or Not to Buy...the Backup Disc?

vbimport

I see that DVDFAB offers a backup disc you can purchase for an additional 11.99…just wondering everyone’s opinion on buying this disc…OR is it just as effective/possible/legal to burn my own copy onto a disc (for backup purposes) once I purchase DVDFAB???

You sould backup your key for sure and keep it safe somewhere, you can download the program anytime from the site. The backup disk would be handy if you didn’t have Internet access, if you do I can’t think why you would need it.

Thanks for the info!

[QUOTE=ib_rachel;2053107]I see that DVDFAB offers a backup disc you can purchase for an additional 11.99…just wondering everyone’s opinion on buying this disc…OR is it just as effective/possible/legal to burn my own copy onto a disc (for backup purposes) once I purchase DVDFAB???[/QUOTE]

Since the program is updated a lot I always back it up to hard drive and disk, you never know when you will need it.
If you are going to buy, buy it now, after today things are changing, pricing for one and features for another, and maybe how long you get updates for, SO BUY IT RIGHT NOW, I suggest platinum.

This updates so fast the disc will be out of date by the time you receive it. Probably 2 updates behind. :slight_smile:

I trust these people. For what I spent for Platinum and the advantages I received, it was well worth the price!!!
I have over 800 flawless backups of my originals. Grant you that the originals, at least some of them, are in my Sony DVD player which only holds 400! I refuse to buy another one as it will make my entertainment center look like crap. I already have my old B&O turntable on the floor next to the left chanell speaker. Everything else is in the case. I now keep a case for the originals (hidden away) and a case for the backups! Life is grand!!!