To all U Dutch folks

vbimport

Just wondering, why is the warez-cd scene covered with people from the Netherlands?
I mean what makes it so poular in Holland?

The warez scene has always been popular in the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark & Israel. In the beginning (during the c64 & Amiga period) their was no jurisdiction for software piracy, so everyone was copieing their software. Nowadays everyone got his own cd-copier and everyone is copieing. Audio cd prices in the netherlands are absurd & software is still expensive. So everyone is copieing his neighbors programs.

That is true.
If they would only make the Cd’s cheaper less people would copy a cd.

jep, but a lot cheaper then, something like russian prices

there the originals cost less then the copies sometimes

Would love to go on vacation sometime over there, just go to the market and buy all the cds you need for almost nothing (the roebel is low too ) all great titles are their just being sold on markets so love it, here you have that too but more discrete under table there just in public

ok so who wants to rent a bus and leave for Russia ?? We could all meet up in Amsterdam and fill the bus with CD’s. LOL

Cuz we’re CHEAP

:slight_smile:

cd_trader@apexmail.com

great idea

But no bus, a BOAT !!
capable of holding lots of tons

And fill it up right to the top

cdtrader, cheap, hmmmm, don’t say that too fast, I know cheaper ones then in NL and still with good quality

Qualtiy has to be paid !! I can make cheap ones to, I don’t garantue the cd works but it’s cheap hehe

The answer is easy …CAUSE WE MAKE THE BEST SITES WITH ONLY THE BEST GAMEZ!!!