TL ---> goodbye!

vbimport

What’s wrong with Twilight ???.. Everytime i look at the new lists with hope … they suck …

Lot’s of 'cracked shareware’which i can get myself from the internet (using Astalavista).
And what about all those useless grafx tools.
Come on … TL missed all the great apps the last period (Partition Magic 5 , Talkworks 3, Norton Utils 2000, Winoncd 3.7, … and much more !!).
I doubt this message can change anything, but all i want to say is:

WE ARE NOT PAYING FOR GARBAGE, IF TL WANTS TO SURVIVE, THEN PUT SOME GOOD STUFF ON IT !!!

(frustrated TL-lover)

I also think so…

At the moment the best CDs are Blade,Tazmania and Crazy Bytes.
Since a few members got busted(TL40) they had big problems to come around with some new stuff.But i think they soon will come back to get to the Top again.

So guys at TL come on,cause i read at the new CB in the info File that also this group
makes jokes about this.
You have the best CD-Menu and also had always some of the best releases.

Kirby… got to disagree with you on the >best menu< it sucks big time, just like there last few releases, half the time the menu don´t run and you have to download a fix and when it does run, not all items on the menu are installable…but appart from that i sure hope they get there act together or they will find there customers looking at other groups with better and more uptodate releases.

hmm … seems to me that there aren’t ANY quality products out now … the only packs i’ve ever seen with a mostly working stuff, good menu, and steady releases where akira and silverado (RIP).

the best out now is blade … this doesn’t say much because blade is a little on the crappy side after loosing the vcd section … but it’s atleast not as crappy as cb and tl…

:slight_smile:

in general only iso/vcd/mp3 pirating is worth doing… but i keep the packs i can get because i like to archive utils :slight_smile:

Guess u guys never seen maxxx?
Great menu (tl style), and everything working… nice software etc…