Titles Support List

Thank you!! I just ordered it. Arriving on Monday 28, not too bad I guess.

Anyone run into issues doing a full disc backup of Solo: A Star Wars Story? I’ve tried two different drives using both MakeMKV and DeUHD and can’t get it to backup. What’s weird is I can do a standard MKV rip with MakeMKV, but not a folder. Keeps hanging on the MKB_RO file.

I am starting to suspect a bad pressing.

I had issues with my original copy of Solo. Neither MakeMKV or DeUHD would do anything with it.

Interesting. I took a slightly different approach and loaded AnyDVD and then pulled the playlist into an MKV directly through MKVtoolnix. That worked fine. Something is definitely up with the MKB files on that disc though.

Then there is this:

German StudioCanal vs US Sony:

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/128243/picture:0

Very interesting. I only did about 10 minutes worth of comparison between the two. I still found the Sony release to be more pleasing overall, but I wonder how much of what I am seeing is based on my TV? It is ISF calibrated and that can play a big role in what I am seeing for sure. On my monitor I would argue the StudioCanal version looks at times better. I still think the Sony version gets additional props for the Atmos track though.

Sent Mike dumps for How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2.

EDIT: Also submitted a dump for The Hate U Give.

Beat me to it :slight_smile: My copies of How to Train Your Dragon 1/2 arrived today.

Re: Solo - I didn’t rip to folder, but will give it a try tonight and report back. IIRC, when I rip’d to MKV, it did fail the first time but worked second time. It’s been a while since and I don’t recall what I did outside “clean” the disc. Waiting for Phantom Thread to complete

UPDATE: Solo ripped to folder without issue for me.

Is Cliffhanger US supported yet? I saw various versions of it on the last Hashed Keys.

You know at least one version is :wink:

DeUHD Movie Updates 20190121

Arrival (2016)
Cliffhanger
First Man
Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloweeen
Hunter Killer
Now You See Me
Venom (2018)

I never got Solo to folder backup with any program. Strangely though I did manage to pull an MKV with MKVtoolnix using AnyDVD directly from disc.

No issues with Solo here.
B, can you holler when both Dragons are good to go with MakeMKV?
Thanks!

Yep, I have them and The Hate U Give in queue. Just waiting on Mike.

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (2018)

apparently is supported by MakeMKV now.

So I haven’t been paying close attention, but is Mike keeping any kind of schedule on key turnaround? Seems he is dropping them once a week, but I can’t tell if there is a specific day he is generally targeting. Without any kind of notification system I find myself checking several times a day to see if my latest discs are supported.

Definitely seems a bit slower than a few months ago. DeUHD still doesn’t support either Dragon movie yet.

I guess that may depend on what version
They have both listed from Jan 07 2019 as being

DeUHD Movie update 20190107

Bad Times at the El Royale
Castle Rock: Season 1
Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloweeen
Hell Fest
Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation
How to Train Your Dragon
How to Train Your Dragon 2
Night School
Venom (2018)

MakeMKV now supports How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2 and The Hate U GIve among others.

Thanks!!!