Titles Support List

FYI - I see my discs with the small makMKV dump files are now supported! Nice and I also see in the GUI that it is “Using LibreDrive Mode, firmware interface initialised” :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

New Hashed Keys from Mike Updated: 1/12/18

Supported Discs:

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis
Crazy Rich Asians
Kin
Mission: Impossible Fallout
Jim Knopf und Lukas der Lokomotivfuhrer
Escape from New York
Philadelphia
The Lion King (1994)
Westworld: Season 02 (2018)

The new hashed keys support all the titles mentioned above plus

The Lion King (1994)
Westworld: Season 02 (2018)

Looks like I am special again. Sent my ‘The Lion King’ dump this morning.

Have Westworld S2, MI: Fallout, and The Nun coming today. Crossing my fingers on who supports what.

I can confirm that MI:Fallout (EAN:5053083163921) works with AnyDVD.

As Redfox get their UHD keys from Mike (MakeMKV) I suppose that would make sense. Also, keep in mind that there can be multiple versions of a title even with the same EAN.

Yes, AnyDVD relies heavily (now a days mostly) on the keys from MakeMKV. AnyDVD developers have directly admitted to this fact. So, as long as MakeMKV supports it, it will eventually be supported by AnyDVD for the time being.

At least two Fallout disc variations were supported by MakeMKV starting two weeks ago. AnyDVD follows suit.

DeUHD Dec 03 2018

2016 Ultra HD Blu-ray DEMO Disc
Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation
Rambo 2
Rambo III
Sicario: Day of the Soldado
The Lion King
Westworld: Season Two

Didn’t hit the jackpot this week. Every single one of my titles were not supported. Dumps sent.

DeUHD now supports my UHD MI: Fallout, FWIW

Mine as well.

So my routine with regular blu-rays has been to rip to ISO via AnyDVD HD, then use MakeMKV to create the .mkv from that ISO. It sounds like I’m doing an unnecessary step if Mike’s got keys before AnyDVD HD does… I thought it was the other way around…

Do most of you (assuming you use .mkvs) just rip straight to .mkv via MakeMKV?

Yep. Straight to MKV unless you need the ISO for some reason.

usually straight to mkv, sometimes folder, but always using makeMkv

i download and install deuhd mostly because i bought it and keep it current but last time i used it was for aacs 2.1 titles. all two of them

For UHD’s my general rule is I usually rip to ISO or full disc with AnyDVD if the disc has an Atmos or TrueHD track and then remux-it with MKVToolnix. If it has DTS-X or DTS-HD MA then straight with MakeMKV. reason is I like to keep a copy of my atmos tracks (so I can mux them to some of the BD 1080p discs that did not come with it back in the day) and they de-mux much better when they’re M2TS files than MKV.

For 1080p Discs just depends, if it’s a disc I also have on 4K, then I encode it straight away with DVDFAB using my GTX 1070 to about 8-10 Mbps. Some say it’s stupid to do this but if I already have the 4K losseless backed up, why would I want a 30 Mbps 1080p file? With the GTX 1070 it takes about the same time to encode than to make a much larger MKV file.
For 1080p discs that don’t have a 4K version then it depends, if it’s a well action movie then straight losseless with MakeMKV or AnyDVD, if it’s an average drama movie then just encode straight away from disc.

DeUHD added support for my copy of The Lion King and Westworld S2.

Ripping Westworld S2 with makemkv right now, the disc looks like it’s the same in all Europe, don’t know about the US. I’ve got The Nun comming in tomorrow, fingers crossed it’s supported.

I’ll probably be relying on Mike to unlock The Nun. I figure DeUHD quickly added support for my discs since they claimed support for another region. Usually new titles take a bit. Seems to be how they do things.

Yeah, it usually takes a while, not complaining though. If it’s not supported by tomorrow I’ll also send a dump just in case the disc is not the same as US version, although I’ve been very lucky with support titles overall.

Sent a dump for The Nun yesterday (I’m sure i’m not the only one) let’s hope it’s supported soon