Titles Support List

Is that an inception post @DB_Russell ?

Anyone know what SWATHUHD_NA is? I see it in the list of keys, but can’t think of what it could stand for.

What’s interesting about the volume key leak today is how many don’t overlap with DeUHD. I suspect we will see a LOT of added title support next week. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ccutrer, @TheShoe, and @jmone1: Please remove the ‘x’ in the "Key Exists’ column if you find it does not work for your Unit_Key_RO. Assuming, of course, you are testing the leaked keys.

folks hang on a sec here.

you mean these keys can be used in MakeMKV? How?

Also - these are not just things that we scraped from DeUHD?

this is big.

1 Like

Yes, it works with MakeMKV now. I just ripped Ghostbusters and am doing The Revenant now.

Check out: Blu-ray Volume Unique Keys leaked on the internet

My Salt also works with makemkv! Awesome!

1 Like

What is your SHA1 and I will update the list?

It’s already on the list as unsupported with deuhd

US or FI region?

Pan (US) ripping with MakeMKV! I’ve unfortunately hit my limit after two discs with DeUHD so I can’t test it there, quite infuriating .

FI edition :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am working to match the SHA1 values from the key dump against what is in the support list to create a more accurate picture of what is supported.

EDIT: Matching is complete. What is represented in the DeUHD support list should accurately match the leaked key list.

how do u get the sha1? and does it contain the aacs keys?

The SHA1 is found by using software such as HashMyFiles with the Unit_Key_RO.inf file located in the AACS directory of the disc.

Snow White and the Huntsman

1 Like

and how do i get the aacs keys?

You don’t. We need master keys in order to work unit keys we don’t have.

well how did someone get all the aacs keys for other films? and master keys?

I’m sure everyone would like that answer (including the studios).