Titles Support List

Midway (2019)
Jojo Rabbit (2019)

Both are out and supported.

Supported:

A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon (2019) (UK)

Frozen 2 (2019) is out and supported :slight_smile:

DeUHD Updated Movie list 20200210

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
Gemini Man
Jojo Rabbit
Midway
Terminator: Dark Fate

Knives Out (2019) is also out and supported.

Be warned, Midway is the first title to use ScreenPass protection.

ScreenPass is a bunch of fake playlists to confuse ripping software like their BD counterpart. Makes no difference. Watched the REMUX releaed by FraMeSToR last night and zero issues during playback.

That is correct @uhdcollector. I was able to backup Midway without issue, but determining the correct playlist takes considerably more work. I was only alerting those making their own backups that Midway is the first UHD title to exhibit that form of copy protection.

When are they going to get over this? Don’t they realize these pointless encryptions don’t prevent people from ripping the disc? MakeMKV & DeUHD are still going to support these protections in a matter of days or worst case weeks.
Pirates are going to wait anyway (since they’re going to crack it) and people like us who like to back up what is ours (since we bought it) are the ones that get hurt. All that at the cost of some money for the company’s r+d department, because it’s not like developing these encryptions is free. It’s funny how instead of making every 4K disc a BD-100 with Dolby Vision/HDR10+ or better video & audio quality they’re pushing more on these kinds of bulls**it.

Well, in fairness, Sony developed ScreenPass protection several years back and has almost exclusively been used by Lionsgate here in the US on standard Blu-ray. It comes as no surprise that we are seeing it on UHD titles. It was always a matter of when, not if.

1 Like

Color Out Of Space (2019) is out and supported.

From TERMiNAL nfo - Color primaries: BT.709 (SDR). No HDR on this 4K release which sucks

DeUHD Updated Movie List 02/17/2020

A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon
Abominable
Frozen II
Knives Out
Rambo 2
Rambo III
Rambo: First Blood
Seven Worlds, One Planet

Queen & Slim (2019) is out and supported.

Gisaengchung aka Parasite (2019), the winner of best picture Oscar is out and supported. This is the French 4K disc so it comes with French subs only with Korean Audio so have to mux the English subs from the BD.

Have you tried muxing the English BD subs? Is the timing correct? I had considered this, but wanted to wait and see if anyone was successful before jumping.

@Balthazar2k4

From Parasite 2019 UHD BluRay 2160p TrueHD Atmos 7.1 HEVC REMUX-FraMeSToR nfo

RELEASE NOTES Disc was fully supported by latest eac3to for creating the .h265 stream! Removed Distributor Logo @start, so no delay needed for the Atmos… chapters shifted, additional subtitles from regular Blu-ray(s) - all tonemapped to match exactly those from UHD disc - 65% white!

I’m also looking into this because I would like to purchase it but I’m holding back in case they have decided to encode one at different framerate or different versions and all that.

I went ahead and bought it. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

Okay thanks! As long as you let me know the framerates then I’m good to go because it wouldn’t be the first time i’ve tried this unsuccesfully due to 24 fps vs 23.976.

That’s my concern as well… fingers crossed.