Titles Support List

Supported:

Don’t Look Now (1973) (UK)
Iron Man (2008) (new US release)

That Ironman support was quick. Let’s hope the other 2, Thor and Endgame get supported soon!

1 Like

Supported:

Glory (1989)

Anyone rip the Rise of the Planet of the Apes 4k disc? I was surprised to see the ISO size was only like 38 or so GB. Seems really small.

The movie only MKV is ~30GB so that sounds about right for the ISO then.

Supported:

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
Batman: Hush (2019)

1 Like

There’s been reports that Endgame uses a 66GB disc with only sub 40 Mbps bitrate if that’s true…what’s Disney’s excuse?

DeUHD IS Down and so is the server

Thor (2011)
Thor The Dark World (2013)
both out and supported. Looks like the MCU releases will be coming out in a flood :slight_smile:

Iron Man 2 (2010) US Release
Iron Man 3 (2013) US Release
out and supported.

if true, it’s like watching a stream vs a physical copy when it comes to 4K. maybe the encode used for the stream is what’s used for the 4K UHD? perhaps it’s cost - i’m sure the 66GB discs are cheaper.

Which version of the Doors do you have? I have the UK import (for reasons now I can’t recall - probably because it was listed first). Will need to try and rip tonight. Been away from ripping for a couple weeks now and the pile is growing high again…

I just got the disc early this morning, ripped it and the bitrate is about 36 Mbps…, yes BD-100 discs are more expensive, but I still think this is unacceptable being the highest grossing movie in history and they’re still going cheap on consumers…they really don’t care…this needed a BD-100 for a 50 Mbps encode at least. They should take lessons from Sony, Warner, Universal & Lionsgate.

In my Kaleidescape, Endgame is a >100GB download. Debating if I might buy it there.

US Version. It was supported next business day as Arusoft promised too.

Does it port out via MoviesAnywhere? That would be important should Kaleidescape fail. If so, I would be more comfortable making the purchase, but >100GB… ouch… that’s a BIG download. Hope you don’t have data caps.

No MA on K yet. I’m crossing fingers for a hopefully announcement come CEDIA in a few weeks.

My internet is 1 Gbps with no caps. I use a lot of data. :smile:

Brightburn (2019) is released and supported.

hey guys what 4k uhd frendly bluray drive still works for ripping??

Supported:

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)
Rocketman (2019)