Titles Support List

I don’t have it but it is out there. I’m guessing you got a bad disc. I had a different movie that did similar things. I exchanged it for a new copy. The new copy was fine.

Ripped for me in MakeMKV without issue. Sounds like a bad disc possibly.

I also ripped mine with MakeMKV. As @Balthazar2k4 says, it may be a disc issue.

Well it started fine in the UHD player (didn’t watch it); the only drive that will read it although painfully slow is an official drive (WH16NS60). Will let this go and see if it completes the rip.

None of my “friendly” drives could even read it. Strange.

Update: It completed without error. took awhile.

anyone had/having problems ripping cold pursuit 4k??

No issues here.

DeUHD Updated Movie list 20190708

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
Cold Pursuit
First Man
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
Mary Queen of Scots
Space Station
The Martian
Waterworld

has anyone had is is anyone having probelms with disc drive/discs not showing up in deuhd/makemkv due to a “software” update or something, mine says this in deuhd:

drive F: No disc in drive.
Drive HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH16NS55 1.01
Vendor Specific Info: N000500SIK9CFCT9261

what does it mean? there a 4k disc in the disc drive but not showing up or being detected :frowning:

Supported:

Hulk (2003)

Waterworld (1995) is out and supported

Alita: Battle Angel (2019) is supported

Supported:

Breakthrough (2019)

I take it the new AACS is fully cracked now?

Or they have figured out how to automate the whole process server end.

Nice!!

Hellboy (2019) is out and supported.

Are they talking about a universal AACS 2.0 crack?
Like with Blu-ray AACS 1.0?
If they fully automate this and it becomes universal with any disc not waiting for support, then it will be a good time to purchase a license.

This is what they are saying:

If you failed to open your disc, just retry after 1 working day. DeUHD will decrypt it automatically for you!

Judging from the vague description, I’d go out on a limb and say this new installer mostly promises a 24h fix for discs that haven’t been scanned before. It’s not “on the fly” like AnyDVD is for blu-rays.
With most discs seem to be cracked before any normal person could buy them, this should cover quite a lot.