Titles Support List

looks like mike at makemkv.com has changed his website background to Green :smile: , also who on this forum send mike there files for deadpool 2 4k?

Yeah, I don’t like it, prefer the old one, but that’s just my opinion. I didn’t send the dump. I’m getting it on 20-21.

http://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17823

u can now change it to a colour of your choosing lol

Always could. One of the options was close (+/-) to what I used previously. Sample the options.

New Hashed Keys from Mike: 12/8/18

sorry guys cant remember what new movies have been added

but have got some good news for yall from Mr Mike from makemkv, theres a new version of makemkv coming out soon, that will have the hashed keys enabled so it will download them automatically when opening the disc just like normal blurays and dvds :slight_smile: long awaited feature

Big drop of titles today in Oz. All the Avengers, Patriot / Fury (checked and both have FMTS) and a bunch of others.

the one issue with such a feature, would be to know when a submitted disc has been supported. It’s more elegant than downloading keyfiles but checking discs periodically to see if support was added isn’t.

Unless @DB_Russell is saying that MakeMKV will contain the ability to generate the key as it does with Blu-ray and DVD. That would be the game changer.

You mean like an auto/Universal-decryption? Like a universal AACS 2.0 crack like AnyDVD did with AACS 1 BD? Or am I missing something?

i dont think makemkv has ever downloaded keys for BD or DVD.

this sounds more like the DeUHD solution. combined with notification that a previusly attempted disc is now supported would be great!

wonder why just those two titles… only thing i can figure is testing the waters. it did not take deuhd much time to break through it and maybe that was the real purpose.

Potentially something like that. Let’s face it, when it comes to AACS 2.0 and the latest Master Key Blocks being used (v63 I believe) Mike is able to generate keys regardless of title. There really wouldn’t be anything stopping Mike from placing that algorithm or decrytping sequence used into MakeMKV directly.

Looks like all three Avengers films are arriving today :grin:

I will, of course, submit dumps immediately upon delivery…

That would be superb if MakeMKV handles it directly.

My Avengers arrived a couple of minutes ago along with Marrowbone. I just popped the first Avengers just to see if Makemkv read it and it looks like it can rip it with the current keys so I don’t think you’ll have to send dumps. Of course it’s just a guess, I’ll update this post when I rip the 3 movies.

all he said was hes adding support to the new makemkv version coming soon so i can decrypt without needing to download hashed keys everytime they are updated, so when u put the disc in it will scan then decrypt just like normal dvds and blurays simple as that :slight_smile: also means less time to generate the hashed keys as they will get update manually threw makemkv appently

DeUHD Version: 1.0.3.4 Is on there Server

1.0.3.4 13/08/2018

Added preview feature to check decryption status;
Support some new discs, check the details from http://deuhd.ru/4k_uhd_info.html
Added support for different versions of some titles already on the list.

Supported Discs: (33 Disc’s Supported this week)

The Death of Superman
Transporter 3
Marrowbone
Andel Pane 2
Red Sea
Timescapes
Avengers: Infinity War
Avengers: Age of Ultron
The Avengers
Predators
Predator 2
Snow White and the Huntsman
Red Sea 4K
The Magnificent Seven (2016)
PLANET EARTH II
THE GREAT WALL
Split
The Purge: Anarchy
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Ready Player One
Death Wish

Not showing on there site yet

Link showing Working now

Disc list ( 404 Not Found )

discs should be added tomorrow

I am hopeful that means AACS 2.1 support will be imminent as well.