Titles Support List

New keys: http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16959

transporter 3 & deadpool 2 supported :slight_smile:

Supported:
Other versions of
-Jason Bourne
-Gladiator
-Ready Player One
-Predator Collection (Suppose it’s the US version Balthazar was talking about)

New:

-Marrowbone
-Deadpool 2
-Transporter 3
(Surprised Deadpool 2 is supported so early)

so glad transporter 3 and deadpool 2 are :slight_smile:

Yep, I’m going to try Transporter 3 later. Too bad Deadpool 2 is released on the 21st, that wait is going to kill me.

Edit: T3 Works, ripping now

…and 40min later (I timed it), my disc was then supported in AnyDVD as well…

Not even a year after the first disc could be backed up, we now have 1,270 odd discs supported (of which there are about 500 titles).

Some other random stats, from my UHD collection (129 to date);

• 20% are DTS-HD
  • 16% are DTS-HD + DTS:X
  • 5% are TrueHD
  • 59% are TrueHD + Atmos

folks we need to relax. mike is same as any of us. he has a life and so do we.

awesome he has figured this out and awesome deuhd crew has too via a different vector.

ultimately uhd drm is compromised. and that is a good thing.

i just rip’d fury using deuhd. cool.

Also supported by new keys:

The Death of Superman

looks like mike at makemkv.com has changed his website background to Green :smile: , also who on this forum send mike there files for deadpool 2 4k?

Yeah, I don’t like it, prefer the old one, but that’s just my opinion. I didn’t send the dump. I’m getting it on 20-21.

http://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17823

u can now change it to a colour of your choosing lol

Always could. One of the options was close (+/-) to what I used previously. Sample the options.

New Hashed Keys from Mike: 12/8/18

sorry guys cant remember what new movies have been added

but have got some good news for yall from Mr Mike from makemkv, theres a new version of makemkv coming out soon, that will have the hashed keys enabled so it will download them automatically when opening the disc just like normal blurays and dvds :slight_smile: long awaited feature

Big drop of titles today in Oz. All the Avengers, Patriot / Fury (checked and both have FMTS) and a bunch of others.

the one issue with such a feature, would be to know when a submitted disc has been supported. It’s more elegant than downloading keyfiles but checking discs periodically to see if support was added isn’t.

Unless @DB_Russell is saying that MakeMKV will contain the ability to generate the key as it does with Blu-ray and DVD. That would be the game changer.

You mean like an auto/Universal-decryption? Like a universal AACS 2.0 crack like AnyDVD did with AACS 1 BD? Or am I missing something?

i dont think makemkv has ever downloaded keys for BD or DVD.

this sounds more like the DeUHD solution. combined with notification that a previusly attempted disc is now supported would be great!