Titles Support List

The next candidate disc for AACS 2.1. appears to be

The Quick and the Dead

which gets released by Sony next week (2018/07/17). If mike’s theory is correct, it should be AACS 2.0 though.

Also, Bad Boys, Bad Boys 2 and Christine (1983) will be released by Sony in September.

See told u so about the 2 Avengers movies coming out on 4k bluray: http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=23609

So what ?

Lmao i agree. Plenty of places around to see upcoming 4k bluray releases. Plus, that’s been known for months now.

i wonder how good this will look in 4k > http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Doctor-Who-Twice-Upon-a-Time-4K-Blu-ray/209798/

Just picked The Quick and the Dead, no AACS 2.1, surprising.
Also, Death Wish arrived this morning, ripped it already, anyone else with this title? The Italian UHD is mastered at 24 fps instead of 23,976 and the English audio is 16 bit 2 Mbps, wanted to try and mux the 24 bit 3.5 Mbps audio from my UK BD Copy…but it failed, I even changed the UHD video to 23.976 fps and did some cuts with MKVToolnix to fix that, audio still goes out of sync on minute 50 something. Anyone else has tried this? guess I’ll have to stick with the “weaker” audio.

new keys (2018/07/13), supporting

The Quick and the Dead

This is a thread specifically for tittles supported by decryption software solutions. There are general discussion threads (or one you can start) that would be appropriate to talk about any other aspect of upcoming or current UHD releases.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

and Peter Rabbit

You got your own thread created for you, ya happy now? How about taking your talk of upcoming 4k blurays there.

General warning gentlemen. Knock off the extraneous replies in this thread. This is the Titles Support thread, and if you have something to say on that topic, feel free to reply, but I’m tired of seeing reported posts in here.
This isn’t my area, but I’ll certainly put a stop to these in a more direct manner if necessary.

Oh, and don’t reply to this post either. If you have something to say to me, send a PM.

DEUHD Version: 1.0.3.3 (16/07/2018) RELEASED

• Applied new decryption method to speed up the process of opening new supported discs.
  • Solved the decryption problem for AACS 2.1 protected discs when rip to hard disk in no driver installation way.
  • Support some new discs, check the details from http://deuhd.ru/4k_uhd_info.html
  • Added support for different versions of some titles already on the list.

Supported Films:

Miyako Island
Sausage Party
Jigsaw
STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON
MARVEL’S BLACK PANTHER
Death Wish
Rampage

New Hashed Keys from Mike: 17/7/18

Supported Films:

Interstellar
The Purge: Election Year
The Dark Crystal
Tomb Raider
Transformers: Dark of the Moon

New Hashed Keys from Mike: 20/7/18

Supported Films:

Supported Films:

12 Strong (aka Operation: 12 Strong) (DE)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (postponed in US but released in DE, ES, …)
Tomorrow’s Joe 2 (JP)

New hashed keys 2018.07.23

12 Strong Die wahre Geschichte der US Horse Soldiers
Across the Universe
Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Inception
Jack Reacher
追捕 (Manhunt)
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
Pacific Rim: Uprising
Rampage
Ready Player One
Revenge of the Fallen
あしたのジョー 2 (Rocky Joe 2)
Serenity
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The LEGO Batman Movie
Tomb Raider
Unforgiven
War for the Planet of the Apes

DeUHD Updated 3 Disc this Monday 20180723

Mamma Mia!
Mobile Suit Gundam Char’s Counterattack UHDBD
Peter Rabbit
The Quick and the Dead

Looks like my copy of Ready Player One (US) isn’t supported despite two keys being available. Just submitted the dump.

Edit: Much to my surprise the disc appears to be supported by DeUHD already. Guess I am good after all.