Titles Support List

Digging on the net I found all DeUHD, MakeMKV and RedFox are aware and working on it so it’s just a matter of time I wouldn’t be surprised if they have support next week already, I’m very positive about this.

Yeah, I’ve been spreading the word. I have directly provided files to all three in order to assist. I am hopieful it is nothing more than a speed bump.

Looks like my Jurassic Park doesn’t match what is already available. I submitted dumps to Mike. Unfortunately, my copy of The Matrix doesn’t arrive until tomorrow. Thanks UPS.

Jurassic Park 4K Set and The Patriot 4K came today but I couldn’t even get a dump file. I guess it’s AACS 2.1 hoping for that speed bump as mentioned!

You should only have issues with The Patriot. Jurassic Park is not affected.

I retried them. This time I got a dump file, which I sent out for the 4 disc, I noticed that the volume label was different than that in the keys_hashed file. The Patriot is AACS 2.1 for sure according to Make MKV which it also crashed all attempts.

@trolldaddy19 but did you manage to send a dump for The Patriot?

My Jurassic Park collection arrived unexpectedly 2 hours ago. I haven’t tried ripping them yet, I will confirm if I can rip the first one. I just watched a little bit of all and I’m very dissapointed with the CGI or whatever dinosaurs in the first 2 movies. The 3rd one looks decent and JW looks stunning!
Universal usually lets me down with their video treatment.
Edit: They all rip fine (European version) JW DTS-X track is only 3 Mbps…I thought it was an incomplete ripp or error but it appears it’s what’s on the disc.

Looks like I struck out on my copy of The Matrix today. Dump submitted to Mike.

Sorry missed your question. A dump file was not sent not sent for The Patriot because it is AACS 2.1 and MakeMKV crashed every time I tried, so no dump file was created.

New Keys: http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16959

Added: Variations of The Matrix and Jurassic Park Collection

Yippie, going to try it now, wish me luck!

i just wanted the 2000th post!

carry on

and you got it!

i just ripped The Matrix. on to JP collection next

Sadly The Patriot sits waiting and wondering…

I had no problems with The Matrix or the JP Collection. Only Fury and The Patriot are now awaiting a small miracle.

Just recieved earlier today Matrix and the rest, all ripped fine except Fury and The Patriot as expected…crashing MakeMKV. We’ll have to wait for DeUHD on Monday and see if they did finally manage to crack them.

I think DeUHD will be the first to get around it as they are the ones who managed it the first time.

I would like to think that too but I think it will be MakeMKV, as they took longer at first but then it was incredibly fast, like just sending an AACS dump will get the disc supported like 24 hours later or so. AnyDVD depends on MakeMKV for UHD Decryption and DeUHD takes ages still not having support for lots of titles that are already supported on the other 2 tools.

I think MakeMKV found a method to get the decrypt key from the volume key where as DeUHD use a different method.

Yes they use different methods, all I know is that MakeMKV is the most efficient one, as it’s the fastest to get support for titles and it’s the one that has more titles supported. Perhaps you’re right and DeUHD is the first one to get AACS 2.1 support, we’ll have to see it’s just a matter of time.