Titles Support List

The Title Support List has outlived its usefulness and is no longer available.

Thank you to everyone who supported and contributed to it. Big thanks to Arusoft for opening the floodgates and Mike Chen for making it quick and affordable to backup UHD discs. Also, a big thanks to konsts and his source for leaked VUKs. That was truly the beginning of the end for UHD DRM.

It’s been a wild ride and I have enjoyed every minute of it…

EDIT: Well, that didn’t last long. I will start listing AACS 2.1 titles in this post as they are discovered and list what (if any) support exists for each one.

AACS 2.1 Titles (as of 6/11//2018)
Fury - Sony (US) - Supported by DeUHD 1.0.3.0 - Files submitted to Mike Chen (MakeMKV)
The Patriot - Sony (US) - Supported by DeUHD 1.0.3.1 - Files submitted to Mike Chen (MakeMKV)

DeUHD as of version 1.0.3.0 has the ability to process AACS 2.1 discs.

DeUHD vs MakeMKV vs AnyDVD HD
Problems with DeUHD
About the Ultra HD Blu-ray category

there have been reports of them requesting specific files/info from unsupported discs.

makes me wonder if they need the entire disc to “do what they do” or just pieces of it.

in any case, their database needs to include which region the disc is from.

I’m 3-for-7; will test one more that just appeared today on the supported list and see if I can climb to 4-for-8 :slight_smile:

I completely agree. There is simply not enough info in their ‘supported’ list to make any accurate assessment of one own’s movie collection and what to expect.

I guess just need to make separate list that should include region and country of origin. Like for a example: Arrival 2016 2160p US UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7.1

While I was only able to do a demo rip, “T2 Trainspotting” should be fine. I ripped and was able to play the first few minutes.

I would like to see everyone list their system specs also. If its not to much trouble. Thank you for participating.

Where would you like that info to be posted?

If you want I can make a post or you can do it if you like. I like it when the members are involved. If you make the thread I will make it a sticky. You can start out with Balthazar2k4 list and he can put UPC codes on them.

System specs should be listed in everyone’s post. Or their post heading. Just whats applicable, like the drive, motherboard, CPU,player etc.

System specs and UPC codes added per request

The Secret Life of Pets US BD/UHD disc set (UPC 025192392665): Supported & Successful

Added to my list. Thanks!

Very helpful, it tells me that SGX is not a requirement. Thanks Balthazar2k4

No problem. Guess I am done for the day. I just got the message I have hit my ripping limit. Pretty crazy for a $200+ piece of software. I’ll get back to it tomorrow.

Just wanted to note that my version of John Wick is the same UPC.

Try it again and let it scanner a minute or two.

I tried it before my previous post. Not supported. Tried just now again. Not supported.

John Wick - UPC 031398260516

I just looked, only John Wick 2 is supported.

Look again. It’s under Feb 7, 2017.