Tired of making coasters with DVDFab

vbimport

Hey guy’s,

I am trying to make back ups of my dvd’s and i keep making coasters. I copy the movie to my hard drive at location C:\Users\jturner\Desktop\New Folder. Then i attempt to burn it to a dvd and I select the following C:\Users\jturner\Desktop\New Folder\FullDisc\dvd title. This is where the audio and video folders are located. All goes well in the burning, but when I try to play the dvd on my laptop, it says that it is a blank disc. it alsowill not play in a dvdplayer. am i missing something? any help you could give would be appreciated, and I have looked at the guide on the dvdfab site.

Hi sydwaz8 and welcome to cdfreaks,

Are you able to navigate to the burned disc with windows explorer to see if anything is actually on the disc?

Please post a burn log, hopefully, this will tell the tale.

The default location is:
C:\Documents and Settings[I]Administrator Name[/I]\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

[QUOTE=sydwaz8;2002072]Hey guy’s,

I am trying to make back ups of my dvd’s and i keep making coasters. I copy the movie to my hard drive at location C:\Users\jturner\Desktop\New Folder. Then i attempt to burn it to a dvd and I select the following C:\Users\jturner\Desktop\New Folder\FullDisc\dvd title. This is where the audio and video folders are located. All goes well in the burning, but when I try to play the dvd on my laptop, it says that it is a blank disc. it alsowill not play in a dvdplayer. am i missing something? any help you could give would be appreciated, and I have looked at the guide on the dvdfab site.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure your not burning to a vitural drive?? Also what kinda burner and firmware do you have and what kinda media are you using? What is the dvd your burning? Also what version of dvdfab do you have??

When you select the folder to Burn from , select,
C:\Users\jturner\Desktop\New Folder\FullDisc\dvd title\VIDEO_TS and see if that works.

sydwaz8

you still there? have you found the burn log?