Tips:How to Convert Video to 60FPS with Sothink 60FPS Video Converter?

vbimport

Sothink Video Converter has the capability to convert video between any video formats, extract the audio stream from video, and convert video for playback on various devices.

Here is a guide about How to Convert Video to 60FPS wrote by Wormtech. I post it here, hoping it will be helpful.
http://www.wormtechs.com/2016/07/convert-videos-to-60fps-with-60fps-video-converter/

How to Convert Video to 60FPS with Sothink 60FPS Video Converter?

Sothink Video Converter offers full version trial for 30 days so you can fully confirm if it is your right one converting any video to 60FPS. With the support of drag and drop, SothinkMedia makes a very user friendly 60FPS video converter. Below I will take my M2TS video and show you how to convert M2TS video to MP4 in 60FPS.

Step 1. Add video. Click the Add button to add M2TS or MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, DPG, FLV, TS, M2TS, VOB, etc to the program. Also, drag and drop is supported.

Step 2. Select a Profile. Sothink Video Converter builds in a number of pre-optimized profiles for almost every possible video formats including some 3D and 4K formats in MP4, MKV etc. As far as I can see, all formats supports up to 60 FPS converting. MP4 is my favorite as it offers the best video quality possible and is compatible with almost all devices and players.

Step 3. Advanced Settings. Go Advanced Settings and set the FPS. The program seems to always pick the same FPS as the source. You are free to set the frame rate and convert 30fps to 60fps. I find it no problem converting my source 59.94 FPS to 60FPS but I am afraid there would be audio and video sync issue if you convert 25FPS or 30FPS to 60FPS. Just do so with caution.

Step 4. You can just to Start and begin converting video to 60FPS MP4.

Tips:

Click the “Edit” button if you want to custom the aspect ratio, trim or crop the 60FPS video, add watermark, flip/rotate etc.
Merge is grey out when only a single video is added to the program. Add two or more videos to enable Merge and merge different videos to a single 60FPS video. It allows you to set the order of each video.

For more tips about Sothink Video converter, you can also visit: http://www.sothinkmedia.com/guides.htm