Tinkerbell Lost treasure

vbimport

I am having problems backing up my copy of 'Tinkerbell - Lost treasure" DVD.

I have all of the default setting and the programs just goes into an endless loop for 'Scanning the media". It is able to read the DVD name but thats about it.

I am using the latest version 6.1.2.5

Try turning off path player or else if off try enable path player

I picked it up last week and decided making a back up copy after seeing this thread to see if I could. I used DVDFab 4 since version 6 isn’t working for me right now and it copied with no problems.

Also DVDFab [B]5.3.2.2[/B]. worked for me. :iagree:

[QUOTE=Turbo Punk;2459511]I picked it up last week and decided making a back up copy after seeing this thread to see if I could. I used DVDFab 4 since version 6 isn’t working for me right now and it copied with no problems.[/QUOTE]

Hi Turbo Punk

What do you mean V6 is not working for you ? are you talking about the free version or the paid version ?

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2459522]Also DVDFab [B]5.3.2.2[/B]. worked for me. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Afternoon Kimberley :flower:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2459524]Hi Turbo Punk

What do you mean V6 is not working for you ? are you talking about the free version or the paid version ?

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

It’s all sorted out SJ, thanks for the help.:bow:

Now BTT. :wink:

I’ll give Tinker Bell a try tonight with 6.x and see what I come up with.

[QUOTE=Turbo Punk;2459597]It’s all sorted out SJ, thanks for the help.:bow:

Now BTT. :wink:

I’ll give Tinker Bell a try tonight with 6.x and see what I come up with.[/QUOTE]

Glad my suggestion in my thread helped you :wink:

Have a nice day :flower:

[B]SJ[/B]

Well, I won’t be any help trying to copy Tinker Bell with 6.x for a few more days. My dvd drive died saturday night :frowning: and I’m waiting for the new one to show up. As soon as I replace it, I’ll give it a go.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Turbo Punk;2460770]Well, I won’t be any help trying to copy Tinker Bell with 6.x for a few more days. My dvd drive died saturday night :frowning: and I’m waiting for the new one to show up. As soon as I replace it, I’ll give it a go.:)[/QUOTE]

After you install your new drive/burner make sure the firmware is up to date :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

Will do, thanks.

Re-copied Tinkerbell with no problems using the latest version of 6.x. Sorry it took so long but once my new dvd drive came in, I decided to get a new external hard drive for my dvd library.
1.5 TB Seagate FreeAgent at Costco for $109.:clap:

[QUOTE=Turbo Punk;2464827]Re-copied Tinkerbell with no problems using the latest version of 6.x. Sorry it took so long but once my new dvd drive came in, I decided to get a new external hard drive for my dvd library.
1.5 TB Seagate FreeAgent at Costco for $109.:clap:[/QUOTE]

Nice to hear you git backed up, and not bad on the new hardware :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2464831]Nice to hear you git backed up, and not bad on the new hardware :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I’m in the process of putting it through it’s paces now.:iagree: