Time to stop making fun of Dansmug

The whole Dansmug is gay / here is his boy, I mean, girlfriend thing is starting to get old. I say time to give it up.

What does everyone reckon?

uhnn…you are the only one who has vote & you want to still make fun of him.

whats the point in starting this thread then ?

Nah, this is more fun! 1 100.00%

Yes. Dansmug has already had enough piss taken out of him. 0 0%

I won’t quit making fun of Dansmug until I’ve proven he’s gay! 0 0%

I won’t quit making fun of Dansmug until I’ve proven he’s straight, but blind! 0 0%

I think we should erect a brass statue in Dansmugs honour! (nothing gay about worshipping the ground he walks on is there?) 0 0%

Total: 1 votes 100%

hes gay, im gonna prove it.

He exposed himself, so why not making fun of him? :smiley:

He gets what he deserves… I guess he doesn’t even care :slight_smile:

there’s only one way you can do that dude! :eek:

ps you’re not, are you?

Originally posted by slayerking
[B]there’s only one way you can do that dude! :eek:

ps you’re not, are you? [/B]

no

hehe

:wink:

@dansmug

What do you think yourself? Should we stop? Or do you just like the attention, no matter what it is about?

I agree with debro, I think it is no fun anymore. But if dansmug states otherwise I will continue pissing on him with renewed enthousiasm! :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw: no statues are allowed until Domi has a statue first!

I think we should stop making fun of dansmug (and erect a brass statue for him :))

Originally posted by Huzzy

no

Liar…
You want me to prove this by copy/paste the PMs you sent me…you came on to me dude…many times…and now you’re in denial…

:bigsmile:

is thaty why you use ASS in your name …smartass???

Stop making fun of Dansmug ? :confused: Then, there is nothing left but to suicide ourselves… :cool: Dansy is gay.

Btw: no statues are allowed until Domi has a statue first!

No worries, I already have a Domi statue, in my front yard!

No need to prove dansmug is gay. He has a ‘female’ girlfriend (if you believe that I have some swampland in Florida to sell you)

Originally posted by iamrocket

No worries, I already have a Domi statue, in my front yard!

Cool! Do you have a picture of it? I want a Domi statue as well, what do I need to do to get it??? :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder how long it will take before we have a gay posting here that dansmug is giving gays a bad name…

We all know the truth … except Dansmug and her girlfriend :bigsmile:

Time I replied. You may laugh whatever you want. I just saw her and oh boy, I could survive a Siberian winter, so hot was she. But hey, if you guys have the need to call me gay, go ahead, not that I care.

He,

Originally posted by dansmug
I just saw her

Did you see her naked? Because you never know! ( not that you care, when “she” is a tranny ) :bigsmile:

Grtz

Why you guys want to pick on Dan??
Who cares if he is gay or not. Does it matter if he is?? or isnt??

He should be considered a cdfreak anyhow.

: )