Time Machine - Where do you want to go?

vbimport

Just been talking about space and time and if it is possible to travel back or forth in time.

If it were possible, would you like to do it?

Where would you go, what would you like to see, and would you want to stay there?

Interesting !!!

A few places… stop kurt cobain from meeting courtney love, go back to when hitler was a baby and drop him out a window… get jesus autograph (on the bible) eheehe

LMAO, class post ‘ciggy’ :bow:

Back to the 70s as a 20 year old…I wanna be right in the middle of the Punk era :cool: :bigsmile:

A time machine will be a very dangerous tool.

Someone could go in past and kill important people like Napoleon, for example, or destroy the Roman empire, and then destroy completely the history like we know it.

Very dangerous.

Someone could go in future to see lottery numbers and then return in present and win lottery with easy, and also this is not so pleasant :frowning:

If will be possible to obtain time travels, and warrant time preservation (aka not modify history), I’d like very much to go in past and see how was build pyramids, I’m very curious about it :iagree:

It was the Martians LOL

Someone could go in future to see lottery numbers and then return in present and win lottery with easy, and also this is not so pleasant

hmmm that would be quite fun… win the lottery every week until they catch on.

Maybe it’s true, because there is water on mars :iagree:

No No No, there’s chocolate on Mars…

(tried to upload a pic of a Mars Bar but can’t do it anymore!!)

Back and forth to the lottery office a couple of times.

I like this thread, it’s funny :bigsmile:

going back …ohh no…just remember…if you go too far no computers…or even worse than that…those old 51/2 floppys…:slight_smile: and Basic programming!!!

hush ya mouth

Uh-oh, I never thought of that :eek:…maybe I’ll just stay here, or only visit my chosen time for a short while. :wink:

A little traveling in the past can be very interesting, but I’d like to remain in this time :iagree:

want to go back to the time of zep and ac.dc and go to concerts all the time, go to the future and 1. see which monkey is running america and if all women have become borgs, and see if there is the possibility of making a custom fem bot :bigsmile: my own adriana lima bot :stuck_out_tongue: woo hoo

but…but… no simpsons

You’d have infinite knowledge compared to all other people! You could be GOD!

Too bad they would try and burn you as a witch when they find out.

Yeah, I’d go back in time only if I could take my PCs with me :bigsmile:

think of the arguments;

Me: Did you know the world is round?
5th century peasent: No its not