Tigerdirect BF Deals + Lite-On iHAS524-98 $19.99

vbimport

Here is some Tigerdirect Black Friday deals

Tigerdirect BF deals

Lite-On iHAS524-98 $19.99

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Above deals and Prices valid thru 11/19/2010. 11:59PM ET :iagree:

Went ahead and picked one up for myself at that price even though I don’t need
another burner right now just received a Liteon iHAS124-04 B drive yesterday. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=getit29;2558036]Went ahead and picked one up for myself at that price even though I don’t need
another burner right now just received a Liteon iHAS124-04 B drive yesterday. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

:cop: Language like this will not be tolerated :cop:
I don’t need
another burner right now :eek:

Not to mention that probably isn’t a liteon chipset setting in that liteon unit as well…

LiteOn doesn’t make chipsets; the iHAS524 HAS a MTK chipset.

[QUOTE=KTL;2558204]LiteOn doesn’t make chipsets; the iHAS524 HAS a MTK chipset.[/QUOTE]

Correct that is the only Liteon drive that you will be guaranteed to get a MTK chip-set on
it will be here tomorrow hopefully, and it will be either a iHAS524-98A or a iHAS524-98B drive. :iagree:

The iHAS124-04B that I got yesterday has the newer MTK chip-set in it and the burns with
it are looking good so far. :clap: :iagree:

Went to a local CompUSA (TigerDirect derivative) and checked out the iHAS524, the 4 boxes there left were all the ‘A’ chipset. Too bad I have 2 already, but would’ve picked one up had it been a ‘B’ chipset.

Bare shelves here locally.
Had to order online, two on the way.
Free shipping.

Thanks everyone.

How did you get free shipping?

I had it orderded from the store, since they did not have it in stock.

On in store orders I am normally given the choice of in-store pick up or free shipping to my destination.

[QUOTE=KTL;2558532]Went to a local CompUSA (TigerDirect derivative) and checked out the iHAS524, the 4 boxes there left were all the ‘A’ chipset. Too bad I have 2 already, but would’ve picked one up had it been a ‘B’ chipset.[/QUOTE]

The one I received was the A version and like you I was hopping
to get ahold of the B version but oh well I still like it. :clap: :iagree:

I received my two drives shipped from COMPUsa yesterday.

Both “A” versions.

Thanks for the heads up everyone.