Tiger woods 2008 product key

i have a ripped copy of tiger woods 2008 , only problem is i dont have the cd key. can anyone help…:confused:

The key comes with the purchased product.

[QUOTE=spikeandcoke;2204657]i have a ripped copy of tiger woods 2008 , only problem is i dont have the cd key. can anyone help…:confused:[/QUOTE]

Let me see if I understand you correctly.

You have an illegal COPY of a CD and you wonder why it won’t work? :frowning:

Hey, I have a stolen Ferrari but I don’t have the keys to place in the ignition. Can anyone help me… :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=spikeandcoke;2204657]i have a ripped copy of tiger woods 2008 , only problem is i dont have the cd key. can anyone help…:confused:[/quote]No we can’t, and this is why:

[B]The rules:[/B] [I]We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:[/I]

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li]> [li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li]> [li][B]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/B][/li]> [li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.[/li]> [/ul]

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/announcement-rules-forum-some-tips-guidelines.html

[I]Thread closed.[/I]