Ticket machine in UK operates in German!

vbimport

I’m not even sure what to say about this one :eek:

Drivers using a Birmingham city centre car park have had their language skills tested by a ticket dispenser which operates in German.

Linky

[QUOTE=Arachne;2490161]I’m not even sure what to say about this one :eek:[/QUOTE] [I]Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome?![/I] :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2490170][I]Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome?![/I] :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

LOL! :bigsmile:

Du darfst bei mir parken…jedezeit, Schatzie!

:wink:

[QUOTE=deanimator;2490175]Du darfst bei mir parken…jedezeit, Schatzie!

;)[/QUOTE]

And this means…? Better be something clean. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2490180]And this means…? Better be something clean. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] Deano posted it, so how could it be clean?! :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2490181]Deano posted it, so how could it be clean?! :p[/QUOTE]

:doh:…didn’t think of that :wink:

I’d just love to see the reaction of drivers from Germany who walk up to the machine and wonder "How the heck does the meter know my native language?? " :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Seán;2490208]I’d just love to see the reaction of drivers from Germany who walk up to the machine and wonder "How the heck does the meter know my native language?? " :)[/QUOTE]

Haha…yeah, I wonder if the go home to Germany and go, “hey the ticket machines are really smart in England”, or wonder if they’re specially installed for German visitors :slight_smile:

Or take a baseball bat to it because they feel they’re being profiled…