Thread reminder w/o posting

Sometimes I read an interesting thread that I want to keep track of even though I don’t have anything to say. How do I get a reminder of new posts without making a post that doesn’t really contribute.

Well, read the FAQ

If you post a new thread, or reply to an existing thread, you can choose to be notified by email when someone else replies to that thread. You can also choose to receive email notifications of new posts in a thread without posting in that thread, by clicking the ‘Subscribe to this thread’ link displayed in the thread page.

If you choose to stop receiving email notifications from a thread, you can turn off the option by either editing your post, or by unsubscribing from the thread here.

Only registered users may receive email notification, and they can set whether they want to receive email notification by default by editing their options.

Email notification is also referred to as ‘Thread Subscription’.

Thanks, I looked several times and couldn’t find the “subscribe to this thread.” Sometimes things can be right in front of you and you don’t see it. :o

sorry did not read post correctly please delate…

[edit] lol you will now probably now get an email because i posted this [edit]

From what I recall, the ‘Subscribe to this Thread’ link use to be a visible button or link back in vBulletin version 2, however since vBulletin version 3 you will find this option within the ‘Thread Tools’ drop-down menu at the top of the thread as shown below.