This was done in the name of freedom?

Another can of worms…as if there weren´t enough already,
or…just when you thought it was over and we could wash our hands…
along comes the revelation that young boys were sodomized and the Pentagon has it on video
The “war on terror”…
How much sicker can we get???

After Donald Rumsfeld testified on the Hill about Abu Ghraib in May, there was talk of more photos and video in the Pentagon’s custody more horrific than anything made public so far. “If these are released to the public, obviously it’s going to make matters worse,” Rumsfeld said. Since then, the Washington Post has disclosed some new details and images of abuse at the prison. But if Seymour Hersh is right, it all gets much worse.
…[Hersh]‘You haven’t begun to see evil…’ then trailed off. He said, ‘horrible things done to children of women prisoners, as the cameras run.’

http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/2004/07/15/hersh/index.html

I’m sure it has made our shopping trips to the mall much safer so it must be OK…:rolleyes:

Anything for [U]my[/U] freedom :wink:

The article was written in 2004 when the Abu Ghraib feeding frenzy was in full force. I say they need to “put up” or “shut up” and since five years have passed with no proof of this happening then it is DOA. Is there something new here that hasn’t already been hashed and rehashed five years ago?

Ah…I stand corrected.

It´s such a relief to know that nothing was done because this didn´t happen!
…and good to know that the God-fearing Bush and his upright team won´t be prosecuted because of course they would never have condoned such thing. They wouldn´t have even dreamt of ordering it.

:rolleyes: