This Sucks!

I got this in the mail today. It made me think about a lot of things. Mostly it made me realize that I graduated High School before Arachne, Dee and SS were born! :eek: :eek: :sad:

Don’t be sad. You’re only as old as you feel :flower:

(Edit: ugh, I hope that came out right. If not, you know what I mean ;))

yep yep yep…your an OLD one!! …i wasn’t even a gleam in the dear old mum’s eye then :wink:

Yo Bob-

You’re luckly dude - I graduated in 1961-eh!!

Fully eleven years before y’all-

So just exactly is your problem-eh??

lmao. I graduated high school in 2002.

do people actually go to reunions? I haven’t heard anything about my 5 year. if i’m lucky they won’t find me :wink:

Dude, i wasn’t even born in '72!

:clap: yet another one of us…whos not OLD as dirt!! :flower:

Don’t forget to add me to that list.

5 year? Didn’t know anyone did those. This year would’ve been my 10th and most places do something for that but I didn’t hear anything. 20 is probably the one that sticks in most people’s minds.

[B]@ Mike,[/B]
I guess it’s good that we are around tho keep all these little [B]“wipper snapers”[/B] in line. :stuck_out_tongue:

I graduated in 1974. I’ve been to a few of my reunions when i could make them. The town i grew up in has a population of 20,000 so most of everyone knew each other from childhood. It’s good to see them every 5 or 10 years. Quite a few of them are dead.

Anywho Happy 35 :clap:

I’ll be 34 in July… :slight_smile:

Old man :wink:

Just kidding, you’re only a couple of years older than me :slight_smile:

We don’t really go in for school reunions over here, at least not as much as in the US. I don’t think I’ve heard of one for any of my schools :eek:

Some places do the wife was supposed to have one but it got put off till the 10 year one and that’s August the third and forth. Me I did graduate from High school do to politics in the school and got my GED a few years later and now in college.

That was my year too, was a very good year, we knew how to have fun back then… :cool:

Wobble, the other way to look at this is be glad you’ve made it thus far relatively intact. Mileage matters more than years, but I’m beginning to believe the years bunch up and dogpile you at a certain point. :slight_smile:

I’m still in reasonably good shape, but the memory is going. So much so that my sister bought me a shirt that reads: “I know I came into this room for a reason.” Too true. :eek:

I could use one of those for my 61 year old mum :bigsmile:

I have to admit that we grew up in some very good years. Some of the best music came out of the late 60’s to early 70’s. That’s when “Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll” was not a bad thing! :iagree:

And down with the man :bigsmile:

Send them a letter saying you cannot make it you died last year, and you are busy helping God fix the problems you caused during your life, and see what they send back to you.
When you are as old as some of us you need to make people smile and I am sure if you send them this they will.

Or you could send them this: A letter saying you died last year but God has said you can come to the class reunion, to check up on the ones that are still here.

I for one got tired of getting old so stopped having birhdays.