This Sub-forum is for DVD neXt COPY Software Only

vbimport

Please understand that we have different sub-forums here in the CopytoDVD Movie Forum, this forum is to discuss DVD neXt COPY products only. Other products have their own forums. If you have a question or need any assistance with DVD neXt COPY products post in this section. Please do not use this forum for promoting other brands of software or linking to other forums that provide them. Posts may be deleted or edited or moved at the discretion of CDF Moderators if we find that this has been violated. If your favorite software is not DVD neXt COPY then please discuss it in its proper sub-forum. Thank-You.

I noticed that DVD Next Copy has updated in quite a while, since Feb I think. Anyone know what’s going on with them?

[QUOTE=cowboyatc;2066768]I noticed that DVD Next Copy has updated in quite a while, since Feb I think. Anyone know what’s going on with them?[/QUOTE]

Although your post is old (sorry I missed it somehow) there has been a few updates. Updates are mainly put out in version 2 right now to cover movie title issues only so no title issues = no updates needed.

Long Live NextCopy; I like it.