This site is awesome! Thanks for all your help, especially Michael, Cressida, & Zevia

I just want to says thanks to everyone who has been helping me, especially Michael, Cressida and Zevia, over on my Sony DRX-820U thread! I could not have gotten this dvd writer going without all of your help. I was so nervous about posting at first, but everyone was so nice and never made me feel like I asked stupid questions. They gave easy to understand directions - and I had no clue about any of this when we started. I have learned so much from reading everything at this site! You are wonderful! Thanks so much!

Lisa

You’re too kind, Lisa - and there’s many more here who would have helped you if we hadn’t stepped in :flower: .

P.S. Do you really have a string of ducklings following you around (I couldn’t get that endearing image out of my mind when seeing your nick) :slight_smile: .

Cressida- Sorry, no real ducks here. My kids go to an elemenary school where they are the ducks, so that is how I am a duck mom. I have an almost full-time job volunteering there, which I love. I was trying to burn photo dvds for my daughter’s last year’s class before this year starts, which is how I found all of you. Thanks again!
Lisa

You’re welcome! It’s getting a little late here to dig into your “real” thread and questions tonight, but I’m sure you’ll be happy it’s working as it is already.

Hi Lisa,

You are too nice :flower:

I could not have gotten this dvd writer going without all of your help. I was so nervous about posting at first, but everyone was so nice and never made me feel like I asked stupid questions.
There is no such thing like a stupid question - only stupid answers. :slight_smile: You are willing to learn and to read manuals - there are not much people doing so. And you asked again, if we were not correctly understood. This is a very nice thing :slight_smile:
So I was glad to help you and I am happy you got your problem solved :bow:

Greets from Germany, :flower:
Michael