This looks like the ultimate PC to me

vbimport

Well at least it comes close.

Buy it here

Damn I want one, to bad its price is so high.

Ah well yeah this is nice ofcourse, bot I doubt if many people will buy systems like these. I must say, adding up to 127 PCI cards sounds very nice. I’m just anxious to know how the interrupts will be handled…

Anyhow, this system will perform quite nice, but it’s absolutely no value for money…

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Ah well yeah this is nice ofcourse, bot I doubt if many people will buy systems like these. I must say, adding up to 127 PCI cards sounds very nice. I’m just anxious to know how the interrupts will be handled…

Anyhow, this system will perform quite nice, but it’s absolutely no value for money… [/B]

Perhaps using the old Compaq method… Everything is IRQ 6 :slight_smile:

Sorry to burst your bubble but I believe that you can get more bang for your buck if you trick out an Alienware, www.alienware.com, though Alienware doesn’t have the new stuff that Intel recently released. Alienware will probably be gettin them in soon though, they’re never far behind. I don’t think that that computer should be worth about $8k. You can get an Alienware of nearly equal ability for around $3k. Only difference would be the proccessor, really.

Pretty screen:p . The cooling system, while obviously top notch, seems both complicated and space-consuming.

Originally posted by BadReligionPR
Pretty screen:p . The cooling system, while obviously top notch, seems both complicated and space-consuming.

true but below freezing temperatures for a computer processor!!! :drools:

Dang, I also had to wipe the drool off my shirt.
8.4 gigs of Ram?? Is 8gig enough or what??

Originally posted by cloakdoa
Dang, I also had to wipe the drool off my shirt.
8.4 gigs of Ram?? Is 8gig enough or what??

got plenty to play with 1.5 gigs already , don’t need 8 gigs.

what possible normal program can take 8 gigs of mem ?

it’d make a nice ramdrive in linux :slight_smile: