This is a sick site...call for protest

vbimport

Why dont go hack the site www.bonsaikitten.com/bkmethod.html ??
It is terrible that people even want to be go buy a kitten in a jar.

1. You don’t seem to get this is a joke
  2. hacking is illegal

This website has been documented extensively in the past months and the creator of that site has been flamed many times and has contineously stated this is not serious but a joke. He has not only stated this to the press and animal rights activists, but also to people who seriously wanted to but such kittens.

Although I agree with most, this is a very sick joke, I cannot and will not condone or promote illegal activities such as hacking and will therefore edit the title of this thread.

OK fair enough.

And you’re surely not the first person who asked total strangers to hack a site.

Attrition

Just went to the site and I think it must be a joke (albeit a sick one).

The cats/kittens do not seem to be unduly stressed so it would seem that to them they are just playing and their owner has a rather sick sense of humor.

However the thing that really sickens me is that it would appear that quite a few people made genuine enquiries into purchasing these tortured kittens.

What the fuck is wrong with some people? :Z

Very old news

:stuck_out_tongue:

True, the responses to some of the websites are indeed the funniest parts on occasion. Take for example this site. The letters it receives shows the level of stupidity some people posess.

You guys know something, i really dont like cats alot, but goddamnit that is sick.

I was actaully offended by that cat site (the bonsai one).

What the hell is the world coming to

Originally posted by cloakdoa
[B]You guys know something, i really dont like cats alot, but goddamnit that is sick.

What the hell is the world coming to [/B]

I agree!
It is sad that there are people who think this type of stuff is funny.

The word ‘joke’ is not appropriate…

Originally posted by cloakdoa
[B]You guys know something, i really dont like cats alot, but goddamnit that is sick.

What the hell is the world coming to [/B]

And when they give a site, where you can imitate Palestinian suicide bombers, there’s no reaction? Animals > Humans?

Originally posted by dansmug
[B]

And when they give a site, where you can imitate Palestinian suicide bombers, there’s no reaction? Animals > Humans? [/B]

Plenty of humans and possible easier to recognize this is humurous :confused:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Plenty of humans and possible easier to recognize this is humurous :confused:

I agree that both sites are jokes. I can laugh with them. It’s only remarkable to see how people get offended by dying animals but not by dying humans. That’s why I ask my question: are animals more important than (some) humans.

I think there is some truth in Mr. Belvedere’s statement.
When you talk about killing humans, the idea of a joke springs to mind sooner than when talking about mutilating animals.

Animals are generally considered worth less than humans. So when people talk about mutilating animals, people might think it is serious sooner.

Furthermore, I think that the site about imitating the suicide bombers had a different representation of things. The suicide bombers site was a Flash animation, whereas the bonsai kitten site is using photos of real animals, making it look more real.

Yes, bring on the good old censorship. Keep holding on to my first postings about this.

@dansmug

I think the problem with the BonsaidKitten site is it really is VERY convincing and as of yet I have not seen any obvious signs or disclaimers stating the site is a joke.

The suicide bomber game was very clearly a joke although not an amusing one.

However I do not agree with portmac and the idea of censorship.

you know, if he talked about torturing spiders, this would be totally unremarkable. i hate animal activists, even if this site is sick.

Originally posted by ckin2001
you know, if he talked about torturing spiders, this would be totally unremarkable. i hate animal activists, even if this site is sick.

You get my point :slight_smile: I’m not against animal rights, but you see it more and more that animals are getting more important than humans. Ask the Dutch people.

Originally posted by dansmug
[B]

And when they give a site, where you can imitate Palestinian suicide bombers, there’s no reaction? Animals > Humans? [/B]

There’s a site that lets you imitate suicide bombers?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
[B]

There’s a site that lets you imitate suicide bombers?:confused: :confused: :confused: [/B]

It is a game written in Flash…link can be found in this forum somewhere

Thanks, but I’m not sure I want to waste my time on a website like that.